It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play a zen puzzle game about the familiar experience of pulling possessions out of boxes and fitting them into a new home. Unpacking is now available on GOG.COM.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Interesting idea.
Would prefer some kind of challenge other than zen approach, though.
BranjoHello: Interesting idea.
Would prefer some kind of challenge other than zen approach, though.
All due respect, while a game with a challenge is its own fun, this is specifically a zen puzzle game, that's like looking for ice cream in a butcher shop...

I love puzzlers so into the wish-list it goes as I'm curious as to what will be coming once the big sale is over!
Will there be a chance for custom room or even online rooms? It will be fun to see what people make their own room going to be.
Go clean your room.
that's some insane pricing.
I enjoy games like this, Townscaper, Dorfromantik, Hidden Through Time, so this could have been an instabuy if it wasn't for the rather steep price. For now it will receive a spot on the wishlist until it receives at least a small discount during one of the next big sales.
thanks, i have a lot to unpack
Well if there is stuff like bread simulator and also single mom simulator (on android i think). why not an unpacking sim?.
Cute premise.

Wishlisted.
Dogmaus: thanks, i have a lot to unpack
Mentally or........?
:D
Mori_Yuki: I enjoy games like this, Townscaper, Dorfromantik, Hidden Through Time, so this could have been an instabuy if it wasn't for the rather steep price. For now it will receive a spot on the wishlist until it receives at least a small discount during one of the next big sales.
I don't know, I'm really tempted to snag this one as I love puzzlers too!
Post edited November 02, 2021 by TZODnmr2k5
RedRagan: Mentally or........?
in any sense XD
I applaud the dev for doing something diffrent in the puzzle genre
at least thats the vibe im getting from this
Interesting idea
Post edited November 02, 2021 by Lodium
anyone bought it?