It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mechanical perfection.

<span class="bold">Unmechanical Extended</span>, the adorable puzzle-exploration title gets bigger, now DRM-free on GOG.com. Grab it today with the 60% discount!

It may have originally been released in 2012, but it's still one of the best looking indie games out there. That, and the numerous awards for visual design, are a testament to its beauty. Unmechanical is a mind-bending game of puzzles, exploration and mysterious ambiance. You're a rotor-clad robot on a mission to turn all the cogs, pull all the levers, and balance the right scales across mazes of caves, pipes, and other twisty things.

Unmechanical Extended adds Mac and Linux support to the game, but it also adds a whole new chunk of gameplay - an alternative story of two little robots swallowed up by the darkness that lurks beneath their cities. After being separated in the caves and mazes, the only question that remains is whether you'll save your little friend, or will he save you?

The Extended edition of unmechanical is a free upgrade for everyone who already owns the game.

Challenge your programming in <span class="bold">Unmechanical Extended</span> now available DRM-free on GOG.com. The launch discount will last until November 26, 1:59 PM GMT.
Cheers for the free upgrade!

And for the clarification regarding the extra content and how to access/play it.
Bump, because everyone who already owns Unmechanical needs to see this thread and realize that free stuff has been added to the GOG download of this game. Awesome news, one of my favorite games in the light puzzler category.
A nice surprise, just the other day I was reading about this in another thread where folks were wondering why the extended edition isn't available on GOG yet. :)
Post edited November 24, 2015 by stg83
Thanks for this free upgrade and for keeping your support so great!
Flemeth: Yes, you can access the new content directly from the game's main menu (it is listed as Extended DLC). You don't need any prior savegame in order to play it.
PaterAlf: Great!
I just tried it. It seems that the game only uses one save so starting the extended "episode" will probably overwrite your previous savegame.
Thanks!
I finished the old version just two days ago!
It is a nice game, but so VERY brief... I think I have completed it in nearly one hour and a half, and I took my time. I'm looking forward to the extended version -actually, it is in download right now.

EDIT: Typo apocalypse!
Post edited November 24, 2015 by Enebias
Thanks for the free upgrade!

Watching the vids, I am pretty sure I've played this (the original non-extended) some time back, but it looks both familiar and different. at the same time.

Have the graphics been updated in the overall game maybe?
Had this game in my library for like 2 years and I never even installed it. Thank you devs and GOG.

+1 for another Linux version.
Nice, I love such upgrades for games that were already considered being well-done before! :)
Just finished it. The store page says it adds an hour of new gameplay, but I don't think it took me that long, more like 30-40 minutes. I found it easier than the original, although it does introduce some twists to the formula. Nothing ground-breaking, but nice. Thanks for the update.
MarkoH01: It seems that the game only uses one save so starting the extended "episode" will probably overwrite your previous savegame.
This is correct.
I downloaded it with GOG Downloader, and didn't get any new option... maybe only the Galaxy one is updated?
Micro-BIOS: I downloaded it with GOG Downloader, and didn't get any new option... maybe only the Galaxy one is updated?
Are you sure? I only use GOG downloader and I downloaded the game a few hours ago. Your post prompted me to start the game, and there is indeed an option New Game Extended DLC for me.
Micro-BIOS: I downloaded it with GOG Downloader, and didn't get any new option... maybe only the Galaxy one is updated?
grimwerk: Are you sure? I only use GOG downloader and I downloaded the game a few hours ago. Your post prompted me to start the game, and there is indeed an option New Game Extended DLC for me.
I only get a screen that says Machinarium, and when I click on it, the only option is Play New Game. And it starts the classic one.