It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mechanical perfection.

<span class="bold">Unmechanical Extended</span>, the adorable puzzle-exploration title gets bigger, now DRM-free on GOG.com. Grab it today with the 60% discount!

It may have originally been released in 2012, but it's still one of the best looking indie games out there. That, and the numerous awards for visual design, are a testament to its beauty. Unmechanical is a mind-bending game of puzzles, exploration and mysterious ambiance. You're a rotor-clad robot on a mission to turn all the cogs, pull all the levers, and balance the right scales across mazes of caves, pipes, and other twisty things.

Unmechanical Extended adds Mac and Linux support to the game, but it also adds a whole new chunk of gameplay - an alternative story of two little robots swallowed up by the darkness that lurks beneath their cities. After being separated in the caves and mazes, the only question that remains is whether you'll save your little friend, or will he save you?

The Extended edition of unmechanical is a free upgrade for everyone who already owns the game.

Challenge your programming in <span class="bold">Unmechanical Extended</span> now available DRM-free on GOG.com. The launch discount will last until November 26, 1:59 PM GMT.
Nice to have an update after so much time.

I'll have to play this sometimes :)
Post edited November 24, 2015 by sebarnolds
60% off and new on Linux? Insta-bought!
Can you play the new content without having to play through the old one again, and without having kept a savegame of your first playthrough, or is it embedded in the main game in such a way that you'd have to replay the whole game in order to see it?
Post edited November 24, 2015 by Leroux
Awesome to see an update, and free for those who already own it. Thank you!
I thought I already did own it. :P Weird. Guess I was hallucinating again.
Thank you for the free update!!!

Reminds me that I wanted to create a GOGMix about "Games that got additional content for free after release" for some time now. Might be a good time to start with it today.
Leroux: Can you play the new content without having to play through the old one again, and without having kept a savegame of your first playthrough, or is it embedded in the main game in such a way that you'd have to replay the whole game in order to see it?
I want to know that as well. I have completed the game last year. I'm interested in the new content, but I'm not sure if I want to play the whole game again just to see it. I know the game isn't very long, but I have a huge backlog and so I don't like to play games twice.
A free update? Nice!
Nifty. Thank you.
Free upgrade? Thank you!
Leroux: Can you play the new content without having to play through the old one again, and without having kept a savegame of your first playthrough, or is it embedded in the main game in such a way that you'd have to replay the whole game in order to see it?
In the PS4 version the extended episode is separate and can be played without playing the main game. I would assume that the same applies here (but cannot confirm).
high rated
Yes, you can access the new content directly from the game's main menu (it is listed as Extended DLC). You don't need any prior savegame in order to play it.
Love when these things arrive as free upgrades for owners. Much appreciated.
Flemeth: Yes, you can access the new content directly from the game's main menu (it is listed as Extended DLC). You don't need any prior savegame in order to play it.
Great!
Flemeth: Yes, you can access the new content directly from the game's main menu (it is listed as Extended DLC). You don't need any prior savegame in order to play it.
Cool, thanks a lot for the reply, and the free update! :)