It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Summon portals to overcome vicious beasts, devious puzzles, and fiendish platforming challenges. Master the unique powers of each portal to stop the collapse of reality, while exploring lush, hand-drawn worlds and unraveling a deep narrative full of mysteries.

Unbound: Worlds Apart is now available on GOG.COM and comes with a 15% discount that will cease to exist on 4th August 2021, 5 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
I promised way back when GOG refused this title for being "Too Niche" that I'd buy it, so I'm gonna keep my promise and buy a copy.
Bring back the demo! It was decent as I recall. I'll get it at some point in the not too distant future.
bought the game and it doesn't show up in my library at all and no way to download....?
joveian: Bring back the demo! It was decent as I recall. I'll get it at some point in the not too distant future.
Unfortunately this won't happen since the dev removed the demo from GOG AND Steam as well since it does not reflect the state of the final game anymore.
Post edited July 28, 2021 by MarkoH01
I'm not a fan of platformers, so I won't be buying this game, but I did enjoy the demo and even managed to finish it. I therefore think that people who enjoy platformers should find this a worthwhile purchase.
lostlittlegnome: bought the game and it doesn't show up in my library at all and no way to download....?
It should be in your library by now. If it doesn't show up try https://www.gog.com/user/refresh or https://www.gog.com/account/refresh.
Cute.

Wishlisted for now.
Game looks really nice! As it's not really my genre - if somebody already played the game or the demo - what can you expect difficulty wise? Easy as hell - A nice Challenge? - or frustrating if not a platformer Virtuoso ?
MarkoH01: Unfortunately this won't happen since the dev removed the demo from GOG AND Steam as well since it does not reflect the state of the final game anymore.
You'd think they'd just update the demo to a demo version of the final release though?
MarkoH01: Unfortunately this won't happen since the dev removed the demo from GOG AND Steam as well since it does not reflect the state of the final game anymore.
my name is supyreor catte: You'd think they'd just update the demo to a demo version of the final release though?
It is a really small team so I doubt that they would do such a thing anytime soon. Maybe in the sometime in the future - I can't say.
TT_TT_TT_TT: Game looks really nice! As it's not really my genre - if somebody already played the game or the demo - what can you expect difficulty wise? Easy as hell - A nice Challenge? - or frustrating if not a platformer Virtuoso ?
I finished the demo and it was not particulary hard. The "hard" part was just sometimes to figure out how to progress - meaning the puzzle aspect of it. It is not a hardcore platformer by any means. It has set its focus on the portal mechanics and not on the platforms itself.
Post edited July 29, 2021 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: I finished the demo and it was not particulary hard. The "hard" part was just sometimes to figure out how to progress - meaning the puzzle aspect of it. It is not a hardcore platformer by any means. It has set its focus on the portal mechanics and not on the platforms itself.
Cheers! That sounds totally fine for me then. Spending some time on the "puzzles" is totally fine with me.
The main character looks like Orko from the He Man series... ;)
Sarafan: The main character looks like Orko from the He Man series... ;)
Glad I'm not the only one who sees the resemblance :P.
If you think this is a great game, then also check out the developer's thread over on reddit!

Love the art style, wishlisted!