It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

What we do in the shadows.

Unavowed is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM, 10% off until August 15th, 1:30pm UTC.
Evil is awake in the city that never sleeps. Enthralled by a demon you did unspeakable things until the Unavowed freed you from its spell. Joining this ancient society that battles the supernatural might be your only chance for some answers and -perhaps- redemption.
Prepare for a branching narrative full of fateful choices and RPG elements in Wadjet Eye's most ambitious adventure to date.

Complete your collection with the game's Soundtrack.

In the press:

RockPaperShotgun calls the game "one of the most impressive point and click adventures made in many, many years".

PC Gamer concludes that it's "An atmospheric, well-designed adventure elevated by borrowing elements from role-playing games".

AdventureGamers describes it as "a stylish urban supernatural fantasy that is touching, funny, endearing, replayable and above all, fun".
Post edited August 10, 2018 by maladr0Id
Linko90: Not normally into this kind of game, but this has caught my eye. For some reason, I get a vibe of the book Nocturnal. *rubs curious chin*
Ummmm, what is a "curious chin"? :P
wishlisted
Linko90: Not normally into this kind of game, but this has caught my eye. For some reason, I get a vibe of the book Nocturnal. *rubs curious chin*
tinyE: Ummmm, what is a "curious chin"? :P
When you pop your chin out as you ponder, curiously.
tinyE: Ummmm, what is a "curious chin"? :P
Linko90: When you pop your chin out as you ponder, curiously.
https://media.giphy.com/media/a5viI92PAF89q/giphy.gif
my chin is always curious
Instabought... been looking forward to this one for a long time.. the art style, the multiple solutions / endings.. choice of party members.... sounds (and looks) perfect!
also instabuy :D

one question though:

I checked the folder after install ( i always do that) and a few Steam related files are installed whcih cannot be moved or the game will show a dialog telling it is missing something, i wonder why a non steam game needs a steam .dll file ?
Game fonts look bad in the openGL mode which seems to be slected by default, i switched to Direct3d9 and it looks better.

Thats the only weird things that happend, now running the game and see how it runs.
Bought to support Wadjet, even though I haven't even gotten to their last game yet. I need an intervention.
StingingVelvet: Bought to support Wadjet, even though I haven't even gotten to their last game yet. I need an intervention.
I havent finished any game , its buy first and play ..... someday i guess :D
playing for a few minutes now and , its hilarious, some scenes with a cop, its heavy, nice and some violent moves,
i dont know if all wadjet eye games are like that cause i havent played or finished any yet but i like the style and the bad words ... very entertaining game so far :D

Got the soundtrack had some store creds left ... :D
Post edited August 08, 2018 by gamesfreak64
That was how I got hooked on Wadjet Eye as a developer.

I'm not normally into adventure games, but Resonance sure looked interesting.

Next thing I know, I have bought Gemini Rue and Primordia.
The best part of their adventure games is that 85% of the time, the puzzles can be solved logically or in more than one way. The stories are solid, and the worlds they make are fun to play in.

This looks like another solid entry for them.
If you grew up playing point & click adventures and don't just instabuy a Wadjet Eye published game, you have been missing out on one of the last bastions of the genre. Period.

Great writing, beautiful art style, gorgeous sound design, well developed characters and background lore, superb voice acting (on par with or, in some cases, even surpassing AAA games).

Though I think a lot of people actually give Wadjet Eye more credit than they deserve (my all time favorite Wadjet game is not even a Wadjet-developed game, Primordia was developed by Wormwood and published by Wadjet Eye), their work to keep "traditional" old school point & click adventures is commendable, for sure, and I hope they'll be around for a long time, developing and publishing the games they know we love.
Is that Daniel Craig with the fedora ?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_drqO7qJ_y4o/TQ7kZgfWOeI/AAAAAAAAGRw/Bg1Mu938Yk0/s400/arrival.jpg
JCDenton32: That was how I got hooked on Wadjet Eye as a developer.

I'm not normally into adventure games, but Resonance sure looked interesting.

Next thing I know, I have bought Gemini Rue and Primordia.
The best part of their adventure games is that 85% of the time, the puzzles can be solved logically or in more than one way. The stories are solid, and the worlds they make are fun to play in.

This looks like another solid entry for them.
Funny how you say you got hooked on Wadjet Eye as a developer but all of the three games you mentioned were not developed by Wadjet Eye :P
*rubs eyes*
Wadjet Eye game in SUPER VGA!
Finally I can play these with my special eyes :-)
Bought it and played a bit, looks fine so far. Story seems to be pretty dark.