It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A snarky parrot. A stylish hook. A shrinking pocket ship?

UPDATE: The game's kickass Soundtrack and a retro-spirited Instructions Booklet (containing 25 pages of original art) are now available for purchase in one single DLC pack. Grab them together with the game for a 20% bundle discount.

Treasure Adventure World is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com

The ambitious sequel to beloved indie hit Treasure Adventure Game (which you can and should grab for free), Treasure Adventure World takes you into an open island full of wonders. Fun platforming, tricky puzzles and Peep's own secret past await you, probably hidden among this giant pile of unclaimed treasures and secrets!
http://treasureadventureworld.com/2018/04/a-look-at-taws-launch-and-future/

"Units sold (as of 4/21/18 – rounded slightly):

Pre-Orders (through Humble Bundle) – 1000 (this money was used on development)
Steam – 1300
GOG – 725
Humble Store – 75"
tfishell: http://treasureadventureworld.com/2018/04/a-look-at-taws-launch-and-future/

Steam – 1300
GOG – 725
Humble Store – 75"
that's rather sad news
That's sad indeed.

Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to make a remake of Treasure Adventure Game instead of creating something completely new. I bought the game at release, because I really enjoyed TAG and wanted to support the developer. But if I would have had a very limited gaming budget and had to choose between TAW and another game with a new concept, I would probably have chosen the other game. Treasure Adventure Game was an amazing game with very charming graphics and very few bugs (at least for me). I can see why many people don't want to pay money for a remake when the (pretty much) perfect original is still out there for free.
deleted
Wishlisted for now. Will buy next month.
I like platformers and this is certainly my cup of tea, I only wish a Linux version is available, especially since it's using Unity (I understand using Unity doesn't automagically mean it's a push of a button).
Post edited April 23, 2018 by Ganni1987
tfishell: http://treasureadventureworld.com/2018/04/a-look-at-taws-launch-and-future/

Steam – 1300
GOG – 725
Humble Store – 75"
amok: that's rather sad news
On the upside, the gOg sales numbers are a much higher percentage than the overall market share would suggest. Probably mostly to do with having the freebie here, but still.
amok: that's rather sad news
HereForTheBeer: On the upside, the gOg sales numbers are a much higher percentage than the overall market share would suggest. Probably mostly to do with having the freebie here, but still.
This underlines the problem of indie developers under steam. They go under with all those z-grade shit that is uploaded every minute. They have no time to be discovered anymore.

I hope more and more indie developers go to GOG and some of the smaller AAA publishers will follow them. Would be best for the market situation...

PS: I am one of the 750 owners of this game here? That is kind of sad, had expected it to sell at least north of 10.000 units.
Post edited April 23, 2018 by Anime-BlackWolf
damn... very sad.
HereForTheBeer: On the upside, the gOg sales numbers are a much higher percentage than the overall market share would suggest. Probably mostly to do with having the freebie here, but still.
Anime-BlackWolf: This underlines the problem of indie developers under steam. They go under with all those z-grade shit that is uploaded every minute. They have no time to be discovered anymore.

I hope more and more indie developers go to GOG and some of the smaller AAA publishers will follow them. Would be best for the market situation...

PS: I am one of the 750 owners of this game here? That is kind of sad, had expected it to sell at least north of 10.000 units.
I am not sure if I follow. Are you saying the game would have sold better on gOg if it had more visibility on Steam?
Fairfox: is this just pre-order dlc available separate lee?

'coz i has taht but this still givs me option to buy dlc?

somethang diff'rent or just gogie bein' spazzy ovah how it handles such thangs?

yay to lettin' other peeps buy, boo to potential lee lettin' peeps buy same thang
what are you trying to say? I might help, but I only understand every third word.
Post edited April 23, 2018 by amok
amok: I am not sure if I follow. Are you saying the game would have sold better on gOg if it had more visibility on Steam?
I would have expected it to have been sold on steam at least 6 times more than those numbers GOG achieved (GOGs marketshare is quite small in comparison with steam). But for indie titles those numbers seem to be history nowadays.

In the future I expect GOGs marketshare in those catagories to grow, luckily it benefits from steams "problems". :)
amok: I am not sure if I follow. Are you saying the game would have sold better on gOg if it had more visibility on Steam?
Anime-BlackWolf: I would have expected it to have been sold on steam at least 6 times more than those numbers GOG achieved (GOGs marketshare is quite small in comparison with steam). But for indie titles those numbers seem to be history nowadays.

In the future I expect GOGs marketshare in those catagories to grow, luckily it benefits from steams "problems". :)
the problem then is over-saturation, not visibility. who decides which games should benefit from more visibility, how to do so, and what yardstick would you use.