It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Party Perfect

<span class="bold">Towerfall: Ascension</span> and its <span class="bold">Dark World</span> expansion, the perfect versus party game, is available now for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 66% launch discount!

<span class="bold">Towerfall: Ascension</span> is so many things at once that it's bound to please just about every kind of gamer. Easy to play, hard to master, with singleplayer, versus and co-op modes. Fast, frantic, arcady, precise, AKA the perfect party game that will bring out the best and worst of you. The premise is simple - you have three arrows, you're locked in a small arena, and all the things are trying to kill you, (it's your friends most likely). You probably won't even last a minute, but what a minute that will be. Starting today, you can also pick up the <span class="bold">Dark World</span> expansion pack with a 25% launch discount! It introduces a plethora of improvements including a new co-op game mode for up to 4 players (that's twice as many as in the base game!), with procedurally generated environments, new playable characters, new towers and plenty of twists and powerups to make this the ultimate way to experience "the new gold standard in local multiplayer".

<span class="bold">Towerfall: Ascension</span> and the <span class="bold">Dark World</span> expansion are available right now on GOG.com! The launch discounts will last for three days, until Friday, May 15 at 11:59 AM GMT.

Towerfall: Ascension on twitch.tv/GOG.com
Three of our GOG.com crew (Picty, Arek, and Robo) and a guest will be playing the game live! They'll be going head to head, and apparently they're pretty darn good. This is not a PG rated show.

The stream goes live on May 12, at 4:00 PM GMT / 12:00 PM EST / 9:00 AM PST.
Forum popping
BEST COUCH CO-OP GAME EVAH!
JMich: Forum popping
Popcorn? Sit back and watch the comments fly. Or not
Great game, no regional pricing bullshit, drm free?

SOLD!
Do we need "where the hell is [day_of_the_week] {morning, afternoon} new game ??" threads now ? I feel like being caught in a DRM-free landslide.
Personally, I can't in good faith support this game. Hopefully the thread doesn't fly too far off the handle.
DrearierSpider: Personally, I can't in good faith support this game. Hopefully the thread doesn't fly too far off the handle.
Feel like I'm missing something...
Are bots available in this? like in versus mode?
DrearierSpider: Personally, I can't in good faith support this game. Hopefully the thread doesn't fly too far off the handle.
BKGaming: Feel like I'm missing something...
Yes, an explanation....
Post edited May 12, 2015 by micktiegs_8
Saw your avatar and thought "why on earth is Judas sayin' that"?
Then later I was "oh" and phew! :)
BKGaming: Feel like I'm missing something...
micktiegs_8: Yes, an explanation....
It's probably because of this. I know that's the reason why I will not buy this game.
€4.79 is a nice price
better justified then 14 euros 19 cents
too bad it has loads of flashes , and effectts (my poor eyes cant handle that)

but maybe another relative can :D
so i buy it

bought

but where is the windows file?

Towerfall: Ascension - Windows - installer:

Towerfall: Ascension - Windows - patch:

Towerfall: Ascension - Windows - lang pack:

Towerfall: Ascension - Mac OS X - installer:

Mac OS X installer, English

Towerfall: Ascension - Mac OS X - patch:

Towerfall: Ascension - Mac OS X - lang pack:

Towerfall: Ascension - Linux - installer:

Towerfall: Ascension - Linux - patch:

Tarball archive, English

Towerfall: Ascension - Linux - lang pack:

Towerfall: Ascension - bonuses:
download all goodies, 3 MB

3mb is goodies i dont see a gogdownloader link for the game? or does it has to be downlaoded using the client?
if so, thats not optional use of the optional client :D
oh come on GOG haven't you gotten enough of my money the last two weeks?
The first game on GOG without a windows version? ;-)
micktiegs_8: Yes, an explanation....
hugo360pt: It's probably because of this. I know that's the reason why I will not buy this game.
Hmmm, well despite all things; if I like the game as a game and use my powers of ignorance I'm fine. Same goes for Crawl and the fact that Gabe Newell and the IRS guy are things in it...