It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Construct charming toy towns and cities atop tiny terrain. Tinytopia is now available on GOG.COM along with a 10% discount that will last until 6th September 2021, 12 AM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Mhm. I'll have to take a closer look this evening because this could be very much hit or miss, but I'm going to make a checkmark under "caught my attention"...
BitMaster_1980: Mhm. I'll have to take a closer look this evening because this could be very much hit or miss, but I'm going to make a checkmark under "caught my attention"...
Hold fast. This game has no reviews on either Steam or here.
It has a "Product received for free"-review on Steam from someone who was willing to invest 16 hours into it.

Besides, if no bought ever bought any game unless there are reviews no one would be buying any game ever.
This looks nice. I'll check it out. Shame I have to work today...

Sadly the last few of "city builders" [and adjacent] that I got unknown didn't turn out to be very good. But I won't hold those against this.
Looks cute and tough.

Wishlisted.
Darvond: Hold fast. This game has no reviews on either Steam or here.
I'm also not going to hold it against a game for not having an extended "early access" period (especially on the World's Premier DRM platform). It is odd they might not have tried to get any press copies out though.
Post edited August 30, 2021 by mqstout
Is it similar to SimCity?
They ...
http://www.menic.games
... made Balan City:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/462680/BalanCity
Post edited August 30, 2021 by surfer1260
Interesting and clearly a step up in terms of quality with this game. The other one looks interesting as well though not necessarily nearly as good. I wouldn't say no if this would find its way to the release schedule over here. Meanwhile I have to add Tinytopia on my wishlist until next month. :)
Smells like 2003 in here. :)
A part of the launch trailer brought the words, "Crush, Crumble and Chomp" to mind... :)
I can't take anything involving the word Balan seriously anymore.
IronArcturus: Is it similar to SimCity?
No but sort of but not really?

It's a puzzle game in the trappings of a city builder. I've done a few stages and it's acceptable. It's a "direct plop all things" kind of game [no zoning; everything you place by hand], and you combine adjacent buildings into upgraded ones in certain patterns. But there are puzzles to the levels, like one where you have unlimited money, but you win by building high (you balance your buildings on top of each other).
For a moment there I thought it's city builder lite but it's more like a puzzle game. I guess they doing it right because I am sure interested now. Wishlisted.

Rare to see a developers did an experiment like this and good at marketing it.