It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Time for revenge.

Timespinner is now available, DRM-free.

Veterans of the action-platformer classics will feel right at home here. Navigate timekeeper Lunais through a gothic gauntlet of traps, beasties and imposing bosses as she goes after the Empire that murdered her family.
Are you using timespinner?
Last update of this thread is 3 hours ago, but the first post is 3 minutes ago.
Too pricey for me .
RickyAndersen: Are you using timespinner?
Last update of this thread is 3 hours ago, but the first post is 3 minutes ago.
I was noticing similar things during the 10th Anniversary event. For example some posts said 3 days ago when i was sure they were only posted 1 day ago at most, sometimes less.
Point_Man: snip
Quick before anyone see.

Title: Timespinner
Release price: US$ 19.99
Genre: Adventure - Metroidvania - Platformer
Released date: September 25, 2018
Company: Lunar Ray Games / Chucklefish
Size: 335 MB (Linux size: 305 MB) courtesy of dtgreene
Rating: ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
Post edited October 09, 2018 by RickyAndersen
I am one of the heretics that consider Order of Ecclesia superior to Symphony of the Night.
That being said this game looks like it could scratch my OoE itch very nicely.

Wishlisted for now because noone is selling time.
.... I'll find my own way out.
Post edited October 09, 2018 by Hikage1983
GOG.com: Time for revenge.

Veterans of the action-platformer classics will feel right at home here. Navigate timekeeper Lunais through a gothic gauntlet of traps, beasties and imposing bosses as she goes after the bastards that murdered her family.
Funny - release post is up for 15 minutes...but on the front page it says "released 3 hours ago".

GOG should really assign their "best people" (anyone remember that?) to the task and fix the release threads/timers.

Edit: as to the game itself...some really pretty pixel art...on the wishlist it goes.
Post edited October 09, 2018 by BreOl72
Now the question is... will we get Mark of the Ninja Remastered today... and more importantly, will it be free for people who own the game + DLC here on GOG like Steam users got it for free
Point_Man: snip
RickyAndersen: Quick before anyone see.

Title: Timespinner
Release price: US$ 19.99
Genre: Adventure - Metroidvania - Platformer
Released: September 25, 2018
Company: Lunar Ray Games / Chucklefish
Size: 335 MB
Rating: ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
I just bought the game (yes, at full price, which isn't typical for me), and the Linux download was only 305 MB. Now, to actually play the game...
Hikage1983: I am one of the heretics that consider Order of Ecclesia superior to Symphony of the Night.
That being said this game looks like it could scratch my OoE itch very nicely.

Wishlisted for now because noone is selling time.
.... I'll find my own way out.
Symphony of the Night is imo just not very good to begin with. Great art, great music, but the game core itself is quite shallow. Both prequels (which are an entirely different genre so they cannot really compare) and many of the sequels are far superior.
Also, the reverse castle is the cheapest artificial lengthening device ever conceived.
What the heck? Can't wishlist the game.
GOG.com: Time for revenge.

Veterans of the action-platformer classics will feel right at home here. Navigate timekeeper Lunais through a gothic gauntlet of traps, beasties and imposing bosses as she goes after the bastards that murdered her family.
Is there any chance of y'all getting the soundtrack that is sold elsewhere?
Post edited October 09, 2018 by Barry_Woodward
Finally this came out! Snagging it as we speak as I love Chuckle fish!

EDIT: Damn, just read reviews saying this is only 5 hours long, wish-listed for sale as $20 for 5 hours won't cut it!
Post edited October 09, 2018 by takezodunmer2005
takezodunmer2005: Finally this came out! Snagging it as we speak as I love Chuckle fish!

EDIT: Damn, just read reviews saying this is only 5 hours long, wish-listed for sale as $20 for 5 hours won't cut it!
I've read elsewhere that the main game + extra content brings the playtime to 8 1/2 or 9 1/2 hours depending on the proficiency of the player, which is in line with Super Metroid.
Post edited October 09, 2018 by Barry_Woodward
Wow, a pixel-art metroidvania that ISN'T randomize/procedurally generated/etc?

I was going to add it to my cart, but the store page is broken.

Then I was going to add it to my wishlist, but that part of the store page is broken, too.

Good job on the redesign, GOG.

(I just get "404 404' along the top where the header should be.)
Post edited October 09, 2018 by mqstout