It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play a story-driven puzzle-platformer with tiny robots, alternate realities, nostalgic music, and primitive tech from the 90s! Time Loader is now available on GOG.COM 10% off until 17th November 2021, 2 PM UTC. This discount will rise to 19% if you are a proud owner of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, Biped, The Uncertain: Light At The End, or The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day that will last .

At the same time, you can buy a pack consisting of Time Loader and Biped at a price that will let you save 10% when compared to buying these two games separately. Also, the Time Loader’s release comes with a surprise – until 17th November 2021, 2 PM UTC, every purchase of this game or its pack with Biped will be accompanied by a free copy of The Uncertain: Last Quite Day.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Hey, GOG
I already own Uncertain (both games). Is there a way to get a giftable copy of the bonus game instead?

Also, still great that Galaxy treats the full game and demo as being the same - because of this outright STUPID PSEUDO PROGRAMMING (cant' call it actual programming with a clean conscience) according to Galaxy I now have over 1 hour played of a game I just purchased. Such geniusses.
Post edited November 03, 2021 by MarkoH01
So is Meta Publishing a Facebook gaming division? =P *shows himself out*
Looks cool.

Wishlisted.
MarkoH01: Hey, GOG
I already own Uncertain (both games). Is there a way to get a giftable copy of the bonus game instead?

Also, still great that Galaxy treats the full game and demo as being the same - because of this outright STUPID PSEUDO PROGRAMMING (cant' call it actual programming with a clean conscience) according to Galaxy I now have over 1 hour played of a game I just purchased. Such geniusses.
If it doesn't come as a code you can usually contact support.
Strangely I don't own any of those games yet can get the 10% discount.
Post edited November 03, 2021 by PromZA
GOG.com: Time Loader is now available on GOG.COM 10% off until 17th November 2021, 2 PM UTC.
Its countdown clock is wrong.
https://www.gog.com/promo/20211103_launch_promo_time_loader
Why do indie devs think that by saying "THIS GAME TAKES PLACE IN THE 90'S! RETRO!" that it automatically makes it a good game or something?
Post edited November 04, 2021 by Crosmando
Sorry, I prefer Time Unloader: Logistics & PLC Foundationals.
Crosmando: Why do indie devs think that by saying "THIS GAME TAKES PLACE IN THE 90'S! RETRO!" that it automatically makes it a good game or something?
I tried the demo when it first hit GOG and loved it, even though I tend not to like puzzle/physics platformer games very much.
Crosmando: Why do indie devs think that by saying "THIS GAME TAKES PLACE IN THE 90'S! RETRO!" that it automatically makes it a good game or something?
Why do you simply assume that this is the only asset the game has to offer?
MarkoH01: Hey, GOG

PromZA: If it doesn't come as a code you can usually contact support.
Strangely I don't own any of those games yet can get the 10% discount.
Apparently it is written in fine print before you finally checkout that you won't get a giftable copy if you already own the bonus game .... then after checkout the bonus game is shown as well. Looks really shady to me and since GOG does not even care enough to give some feedback here I guess it simply is. Well, even without the bonus game they promised and even without any compensation that such users who already own the bonus game should receive it is not a bad deal. GOGs business practice however is really debatable ... at least one could refund if they would want to do so.
Post edited November 04, 2021 by MarkoH01
playing as a construction vehicle? Now thats sound fun
MarkoH01: Apparently it is written in fine print before you finally checkout that you won't get a giftable copy if you already own the bonus game .... then after checkout the bonus game is shown as well. Looks really shady to me and since GOG does not even care enough to give some feedback here I guess it simply is. Well, even without the bonus game they promised and even without any compensation that such users who already own the bonus game should receive it is not a bad deal. GOGs business practice however is really debatable ... at least one could refund if they would want to do so.
Yeah I was referring to other releases where they state you can get a giftable copy if the game is owned already. I don't know if this is official GOG policy or just a courtesy with some releases. It would be nice to have an official response.
Just got the GOG newsletter and this time they explained the offer better:

"Because you already own Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, Biped, The Uncertain: Light At The End, or The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day you get an additional 10% discount on Time Loader. Don't have The Uncertain: Last Quite Day yet? Pick it up as a gift if you buy Time Loader on GOG.COM! "

Unfortunately this is not the way is advertized on the store page.
Post edited November 05, 2021 by MarkoH01
GOG.com: Play a story-driven puzzle-platformer with tiny robots, alternate realities, nostalgic music, and primitive tech from the 90s!
1. Can't tell if it's physics driven, because of slomo.
2. "Lode Runner" rules!