It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

They Are Billions is now available DRM-free. Get it 20% off until September 6th, 1pm UTC.

They Are Billions is a steampunk strategy game set on a post-apocalyptic planet. Build and defend colonies to survive against the billions of the infected that seek to annihilate the few remaining living humans. Can humanity survive after the zombie apocalypse?
i think this looks really nice but at first glance i thought the title was "they are baloons"

lol
Go ahead and try it. The team has done a great job with the last updates, and the game has a lot of content to keep you hooked.

Check streams from today in Steam or recent vids from youtube (game has changed a looot of things since the EA phase)
GOG.com: They Are Billions is now available DRM-free. Get it 20% off until September 6th, 1pm UTC.

They Are Billions is a steampunk strategy game set on a post-apocalyptic planet. Build and defend colonies to survive against the billions of the infected that seek to annihilate the few remaining living humans. Can humanity survive after the zombie apocalypse?
This could be in reference to all the bots in the forum. o.O
500+ votes, nice.
I bought TBS on Steam, cause I was really hyped for a new RTS game with an epic campaign. But this game is falsely advertised.

Warning: This game has no campaign whatsoever. If you expect a campaign with a storyline, heroes that affect gameplay then avoid this.

This game only has a string of disconnected skirmish maps and an occasional video with the emperor that makes no sense.

But if you wan't to play a few survival skirmish maps then its great. Campaign is abysmal. Be warned.

Wish I could refund it on Steam cause its a clearly a fraud when it comes to the campaign.
Post edited August 30, 2019 by Matruchus
The game is awesome, specially the survival mode. I agree that the campaign has some design problems that make it sometimes a bit boring to play (heroes missions or base building missions alone without zombies except for a final horde and specially swarm missions that are silly)

Imo heroes can be made more fun with some skills for actions (ie we have grenades as local mission loot only and those dissapeear for the next mission, imagine something like Tanya in C&C Red Alert with a skill for using explosives specific to each hero, that would make those missions less tedious and more fun)

But as i said, survival mode is simply awesome and i am still not bored from the campaign even with those tedious missions i mentioned.

For me the game is a must if you like RTS with a nice survival touch and there is a lot of replayability with different difficulties to try (some are impossible to me, and trying to play without pause is even worse lol)

I really would like to see the game on Connect and then i would buy tthe DLC's (if there are any, i mean) here. Sadly, i bought the game as soon as it was available on Steam Early Access so for now i will add it to my wishlist and will wait for a future sale.

Glad to see your game here along with Xulima, Numantian Games! Grandes!! ;)
Post edited August 31, 2019 by Kakarot96
Really good game hopefully the devs make a sequel to Lords of Xulima
Post edited September 02, 2019 by Crosmando
falloutttt: Wishlisted!

But I hear that you can't save game at anytime. I don't like the sound of that. :(
That is true, unfortunately (the games saves automatically at some points and it saves when you leave the current game) - but imho, it would brake parts of the game mechanic if one could save at any point in time.

In a thread in the steam forums]a thread in the steam forums (https://steamcommunity.com/app/644930/discussions/0/1479856439047111029/) one of the devs stated that they would give out free gog keys for those who already bought it on steam - anybody knows wether this is really the case ?
DerBesserwisser: one of the devs stated that they would give out free gog keys for those who already bought it on steam - anybody knows wether this is really the case ?
I sent an email to the devs about this. I'm waiting for their answer at the moment.
falloutttt: Wishlisted!

But I hear that you can't save game at anytime. I don't like the sound of that. :(
DerBesserwisser: That is true, unfortunately (the games saves automatically at some points and it saves when you leave the current game) - but imho, it would brake parts of the game mechanic if one could save at any point in time.

In a thread in the steam forums]a thread in the steam forums (https://steamcommunity.com/app/644930/discussions/0/1479856439047111029/) one of the devs stated that they would give out free gog keys for those who already bought it on steam - anybody knows wether this is really the case ?
Really?? Shit... I re-purchased it ><
DerBesserwisser: one of the devs stated that they would give out free gog keys for those who already bought it on steam - anybody knows wether this is really the case ?
Matruchus: I sent an email to the devs about this. I'm waiting for their answer at the moment.
Could you please make us aware if anything happens? Thank you in advance :).
That only for backers (key from devs site or humble) and Steam EA buyers.
Mafwek: 0/10, not interested!
ive literal lee had someone cum up to me before an' tell me they wouldnt buy teh (all yellow) shade of starbucks tumbler i was holdin'. an' this was with a group of my friends (aka terrifyin' 'n' loud gaggle :P)

people tellin' you how uninterested they are... its weird shiz, non?
Crosmando: Really ngood game hopefully the devs make a seuqle to L.ord s of Xulima
I hope it to ........... i think they probably change the 'engine' and turn it into a 3d/fpp game, afterall 1.000's of games are fpp/3d.

Every good classic game had his 3d/fpp version and they stick with the fpp/3d versions

a few great classic games that got a new 3PP/fpp/3d engine :

Baldurs gate
Commandos
Gorky 17
Fallout
Jagged Alliance
even a point and click adventure Beneath a Steel Sky has/will get a 3d/fpp like game

Anyway, every 'bad side' has it's good 'side': if all games will be 3d fpp/ or shooter ( 3d) like i'll be saving lots of cash
and buying even more casual games ( until they also turn 3d/fpp aswell).
Post edited September 02, 2019 by gamesfreak64
Fairfox:
You know what's funny? I was only joking when I said that, but then after me come guys like Matruchus and start posting bad reviews for real. And these reviews are hilariously subjective and arbitrary!

Game looks alright, might get it after I found time for it.