It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

What we deserve

<span class="bold">The Walking Dead: Michonne - Episode 3</span>, the final chapter in Michonne's untold adventures, is available now DRM-free on GOG.com for Windows and Mac, with a 30% launch discount.

In a desperate effort to make peace with her distant past, Michonne finds herself waylaid by
choices made somewhat more recently. The climactic finale of this mini-series will face players with decisions that shall determine which direction Michonne takes in the moral crossroads of a world that can't allow such luxuries.

Michonne is a troubled woman, broken and reforged by a world where the living are no longer welcome. Despite being a fan favorite, nobody knows exactly what she got herself into during the time when she left Rick Grimes' group to deal with her personal demons.

The Walking Dead: Michonne is a three-episode miniseries that explores this period in time and sheds some more light into Michonne's troubled psyche. This package contains all three episodes.

Experience the missing chapters in the brutal story of <span class="bold">The Walking Dead: Michonne</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com. The 30% discount will last until May 3, 4:59 PM UTC.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/nXh9HLofc74
Post edited April 26, 2016 by maladr0Id
Pop

Also, fix the OP :D
I have to buy Walking Dead Season 2 before thinking of buying this one (yes, I know, there is no link between them).
Is this worth it? I mean does it even compare to TWD S1?
I never thought there would be a Walking Dead game from Telltale with such little interest (relatively speaking). I don't know why other people are less interested in this season, but for me, it's because it's about a character who already has an established timeline of what happens to her both before and after the events of the game. It's a negative for me that this season is just filling in a missing chapter in a pre-existing story, as opposed to telling new stories about new characters who are created by Telltale. Maybe it's just me, but that is why I'm less interested.
anyone played this game? i heard its pretty lame so far
The best thing about Telltale's WD was that it had little to do with the TV series and its characters... Going to skip this one. Not interested in whatshername whatsoever.
sunshinecorp: The best thing about Telltale's WD was that it had little to do with the TV series and its characters... Going to skip this one. Not interested in whatshername whatsoever.
Yeah, it kind of surprises me that they didn't go for one of the more fan-favorite characters like Darryl. I'm pretty sure with him and his brother Merle, they'd have a lot of good backstory and even later side-stories.

...and I'm not sure why, but Sergeant Abraham Ford, the guy in the steel-toed army boots, friend to Eugene, reminds me of Duke Nuke'Em (even though he's got red hair).
JDelekto: Yeah, it kind of surprises me that they didn't go for one of the more fan-favorite characters like Darryl. I'm pretty sure with him and his brother Merle, they'd have a lot of good backstory and even later side-stories.
That's just because Telltale make their games in graphic novels canon, not in TV canon, and Daryl and Merle do not exist in graphic novels. Just like Michonne's character in the game is GN version of the character (TV Michonne does have a little different personality and a different backstory, like one son instead of two daughters).
JDelekto: Yeah, it kind of surprises me that they didn't go for one of the more fan-favorite characters like Darryl. I'm pretty sure with him and his brother Merle, they'd have a lot of good backstory and even later side-stories.
Kordass: That's just because Telltale make their games in graphic novels canon, not in TV canon, and Daryl and Merle do not exist in graphic novels. Just like Michonne's character in the game is GN version of the character (TV Michonne does have a little different personality and a different backstory, like one son instead of two daughters).
OK, that would explain it. There are elements I like from both the graphic novels and the TV show. But did the first TWD game have characters from any of the graphic novels? I don't recall them in the several that I had started reading at one time (which ended up where they ended up meeting with The Governor).
I haven't played it yet, but I would probably die of a heart attack if you can talk your way out of this. With everyone learning a valuable lesson about human life and the troubles they all share. Instead of just killing them all then limping into the distance.
JDelekto: OK, that would explain it. There are elements I like from both the graphic novels and the TV show. But did the first TWD game have characters from any of the graphic novels? I don't recall them in the several that I had started reading at one time (which ended up where they ended up meeting with The Governor).
Glenn and Hershel make cameos.
Post edited April 27, 2016 by theslitherydeee