It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Surge is now available DRM-free. Get it up to 70% off until August 16th, 1pm UTC.

Welcome to CREO, the megacorporation saving our world! A catastrophic event has knocked you out during the first day on the job… you wake up equipped with a heavy-grade exoskeleton, in a destroyed section of the complex. Robots gone haywire, insane augmented co-workers and rogue AI - everything wants you dead.
Nice, looks like Focus Home Interactive has finally come to senses.
Nice, looking forward to The Surge 2 coming some time in the future, thx Focus Home :)
Post edited August 09, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
Great release gog.

More dark souls like games are a great addition to gog catalog.
Thanks Focus and GOG! - very nice weekend surprise :)
Not overlay for The Surge?

And yeah,thanks Focus home for bring us more games and add Galaxy achievements support.
Awesome, I don't think that I have this one even on Steam. Would definitely prefer a complete GOG version.
is this game good? And does it have an entertaining story?
Holy crap! What a nice surprise! :)
low rated
Cool, although not my type of game.

But if it was... which one should I buy? :/
Nice release. Too bad my potato can't run it!
Wow, looks great, but the Augmented Edition is only 50% off. With the backlog and little time to play, to the wishlist it goes.
Good news.
Thanks Focus and GOG!
Focus would be foolish not to release the Styx series on Gog. This is a nice score for Gog however.
XYCat: is this game good? And does it have an entertaining story?
It is not so much about story. The game is more about hard fights, upgrading and exploring.