It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dead man shooting.

The Suffering & The Suffering: Ties That Bind are now available exclusively on GOG.com with a 10% launch discount.
All but impossible to find in recent years, the elusive psychological horror games return as gory as you remember them, DRM-free and fully compatible with modern operating systems.

The Suffering puts you in the shoes of death row convict Torque as he fights monstrous enemies to escapes his hellish prison and find the truth behind the heinous crime that put him there.

In the sequel Ties That Bind, Torque is a free man in body if not in mind, as he returns to his hometown seeking redemption and revenge from the criminal kingpin he holds responsible for this nightmare.

Check out our Warner Bros. Sale for deals up to -75% until September 11, 1PM UTC.
There's a lot of cool stuff there including the F.E.A.R series, Bastion, plenty of LEGO goodness and more.
GOG.com: Dead man shooting.

The Suffering & The Suffering: Ties That Bind are now available exclusively on GOG.com with a 10% launch discount.
All but impossible to find in recent years, the elusive psychological horror games return as gory as you remember them, DRM-free and fully compatible with modern operating systems.

The Suffering puts you in the shoes of death row convict Torque as he fights monstrous enemies to escapes his hellish prison and find the truth behind the heinous crime that put him there.

In the sequel Ties That Bind, Torque is a free man in body if not in mind, as he returns to his hometown seeking redemption and revenge from the criminal kingpin he holds responsible for this nightmare.

Check out our Warner Bros. Sale for deals up to -75% until September 11, 1PM UTC.
There's a lot of cool stuff there including the F.E.A.R series, Bastion, plenty of LEGO goodness and more.
YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!! IVE MISSED THIS GAME!!!!!!
can i ask anyone who has used any software that will convert your controller to work with keyboard settings,
i absolutely hate keyboard controls my hands are too stiff, arthritis, so the controller works better for me.
can GOG help me with this, or could they even add controller support, because that would be fantastic!!

thank you so much for having this game, completely forgot about this classic, and i think still stands as a good horror
game, compared to all the first person garb out there at the moment. i still finished it since i last played it and that was years upon years ago.
as well as that if anyone would like to add me to their steam account name is proggers.

please some one help an old man get his controlling game on, thanks again.

oh meant to say, Pinnacle had the best arrangement and the controls were slick, but the software seemed dodge, and i wasn't sending money off to somewhere i hadn't a clue where it was going to. come to think of it, i think i may have paid for it already but it never registered. anywho please someone help. thanks for reading thus far.
best regards,
Patrick F
GOG.com: Dead man shooting.

maybe you guys can help me out, would you be able to make this game controller playable just like the ps2 version, im not good with keyboard playability at all. thank you and brilliant library, now if only you could add fatal frame or project zero. that would be so awesome.
great work you guys
Post edited March 04, 2019 by Motionblurr
Motionblurr: can i ask anyone who has used any software that will convert your controller to work with keyboard settings,...
It worked fine with xpadder + xbox one controller for me. You might find more info in the Game specific forums ( https://www.gog.com/forum/the_suffering_series/any_plans_to_add_controller_support )
Post edited March 04, 2019 by teceem
Motionblurr: can i ask anyone who has used any software that will convert your controller to work with keyboard settings,...
teceem: It worked fine with xpadder + xbox one controller for me. You might find more info in the Game specific forums ( https://www.gog.com/forum/the_suffering_series/any_plans_to_add_controller_support )
thank you so much for your help. really appreciate that.
i ran it through steam, and set up the controller there, its not brilliant but its better than the useless dodgey online software that advertised keypad to controller support.

thank you again.
P
teceem: It worked fine with xpadder + xbox one controller for me. You might find more info in the Game specific forums ( https://www.gog.com/forum/the_suffering_series/any_plans_to_add_controller_support )
Motionblurr: thank you so much for your help. really appreciate that.
i ran it through steam, and set up the controller there, its not brilliant but its better than the useless dodgey online software that advertised keypad to controller support.

thank you again.
P
For another option, you can use Controller Companion. It's on Steam.

It's not expensive and I have uploaded a controller binding for The Suffering and its sequel. I just need to write descriptions so you don't have to go look at the profile and compare it to the default controls :)
low rated
always wanted to buy these games, buuuut

1) they look a li'l gross

2) see 1)
Motionblurr: thank you so much for your help. really appreciate that.

thank you again.
P
Scyllinice: For another option, you can use Controller Companion. It's on Steam.

It's not expensive and I have uploaded a controller binding for The Suffering and its sequel. I just need to write descriptions so you don't have to go look at the profile and compare it to the default controls :)
thansk so much!! i just put it through steam and set up the controller through their controller map. worked out fine, took a while to set it up but it seems fine now. i saved it to the steam profile so if youre stuck or anyone else for that matter give it out.

thanks again.