It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Do robots dream of a higher purpose?

<span class="bold">The Signal From T&ouml;lva</span>, an open-world first-person shooter about robots fighting for claim over a desolate world, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com!

There is a distant wasteland of a planet, a place where robotic explorers roam among the fascinating remnants of an ancient civilization, searching for a signal's source. Unable to resist the urge, you send a drone to the hazardous surface of Tölva. Conflict, danger, and breathtaking vistas await you there. But when the truth finally reveals itself, will you be prepared for it?

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VDFsfCewDtk?wmode=opaque&amp;rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Post edited April 10, 2017 by maladr0Id
Forum pop.
Still "coming soon".

I'll check the reviews on this one.
I don't know why but it reminds me of HALO.
Waiting for review and it's price.
amrit9037: I don't know why but it reminds me of HALO.
Hmm . Those pictures reminded me for the Borderlands games and No Man's Sky .
Recommended system requirements - 16 GB RAM? Ouch.
Signal lost
amrit9037: I don't know why but it reminds me of HALO.
Painted_Doll: Hmm . Those pictures reminded me for the Borderlands games and No Man's Sky .
May be today I took a longer dip in past.
I hope it's best of Borderlands and No Man's Sky.
low rated
looks cool
That controller support worries me.
PainOfSalvation: Recommended system requirements - 16 GB RAM? Ouch.
I am more butt hurt with fact that I can't play Starcraft PTR even after it's 3rd patch.
Wasted 18 hours and 3GBs behind it. :/
Uh oh. Another No Man's Sky? Better wait for reviews...
BrokenBull: Uh oh. Another No Man's Sky? Better wait for reviews...
But it costs 19.99$ (according to magog)
LOL funny.

I'm looking at the screenshots thinking "This looks like Sir, You Are Being Hunted had a baby with Borderlands."

Scroll down to read a bit about the game, see it's made by the devs that made Sir, YABH. Yup, that explains it ;)
You people can be friggin morons sometimes.

This game has NOTHING in common with No Man's Sky (as far as content and gameplay).

How bout use your little minds and look it up with that there google?

I haven't played it yet, but I'm buying it (at full price, which I never do since I'm a cheap bastard), but from what I've read the gameplay is more like the more recent Far Cry games.

Yeah, No Man's Sky...not even close. Maybe get a clue before posting irrelevant crap that will give people false information.