It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A single spark of courage can ignite the fires of hope.

<span class="bold">The Saboteur&trade;</span>, a stylish action-adventure chronicling one man's fight for revenge in Nazi-occupied France, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com, with a 50% launch discount.

Sabotage really is an underappreciated art. Not only does it require copious amounts of creativity, street smarts, patience, and bravado, it can also help oppressed people survive an occupation long enough until the time is ripe to fight back. Racecar mechanic Sean Devlin wasn't planning on becoming a saboteur, but when his best friend gets killed by a sadistic German officer, he finds himself joining the French resistance, willing to cause some mayhem and avenge his buddy's death in the process. As he's running across rooftops, engaging in shootouts, and blowing up enemy assets, the black and white Parisian districts will gradually get more colorful, signifying the locals' growing confidence against the receding oppressors. Vive la résistance!

Work the streets and shadows of Paris and push back the German occupation forces in <span class="bold">The Saboteur&trade;</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
The 50% discount will last until September 29, 12:59 PM UTC.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/FgvgAY74c_Y
Post edited September 22, 2016 by maladr0Id
should be changed shortly
Martek: You may want to check that compatibility notice.

It says, "Please note that at the moment The Saboteur is not compatible with CPUs that have four or more physical cores".

Shouldn't that say something more like, "more than four"?

For example, it runs fine on my i5-2400 4-core CPU without needing to do any "affinity" stuff.
IronArcturus: Yeah, the notice needs to be changed. The game runs fine for me and my CPU has 4-cores.
Fixed on the gamecard! Sorry for the confusion :)
Post edited October 03, 2016 by Flemeth
Bit of a bummer
deleted
Post edited October 06, 2016 by Fairfox
Thiev: Unfortunately the cause wasn't the one I expected but something else entirely. I don't have proper ETA at this time.
Until this is resolved I asked for proper compatibility notice to be put on game card and anyone affected can request a refund via Support ticket.
Fairfox: Oh, I seeeee. While Imma sure you'd try s'more if you could, I get teh feeling as moar games are added and time in general passes this won't act. get sorted, then, and teh compatibility notification will end up just being teh 'fix'. Likes I said, Imma not doubting your willingness, but it seems mebbe it's not meant to be. Ho humz.
I think that's just the state of things given how many games GOG releases, how busy they are.
low rated
deleted
If the cores issue can be fixed I'll have to buy a GOG.com copy for sure. That was the one major annoyance of my physical copy. Loved the game, just wish it had a fix - so definitely will be picking it up here if it can be done.
BlueKronos: If the cores issue can be fixed I'll have to buy a GOG.com copy for sure. That was the one major annoyance of my physical copy. Loved the game, just wish it had a fix - so definitely will be picking it up here if it can be done.
+1. The core problem is literally the only thing keeping me from buying it. Since many people use higher end processors these days, I'm sure fixing it would bring in plenty customers.
How can i change the graphics in the game? Can´t play it as it is now its like back to nineties or worse.

The game seems to be good, just bad graphics.
Fairfox: It was not. Soonie-soon?
Thiev: Unfortunately the cause wasn't the one I expected but something else entirely. I don't have proper ETA at this time.
Until this is resolved I asked for proper compatibility notice to be put on game card and anyone affected can request a refund via Support ticket.
Out of curiosity, anyone still working on this?
omega64: Out of curiosity, anyone still working on this?
The community has a fix:
Legend jackfuste from WSGF (wsgf.org/) has provided a fix that works for systems running more than 4 cores!
The value is at address 0x9F56D0 in the file and the value of the byte is changed from 0x76 to 0xEB.

It was forwarded to GOG's product team. Whether they evaluated it yet or it has other issues I have no idea.
omega64: Out of curiosity, anyone still working on this?
Gydion: The community has a fix:

Legend jackfuste from WSGF (wsgf.org/) has provided a fix that works for systems running more than 4 cores!
Gydion: The value is at address 0x9F56D0 in the file and the value of the byte is changed from 0x76 to 0xEB.

It was forwarded to GOG's product team. Whether they evaluated it yet or it has other issues I have no idea.
Thanks.
5 months later...
The multi-core fix has officially been implemented by GoG with the latest update :)
low rated
Game crashes often, especially after recieving a message. THe game "save" isnot a real save as you always go back to a base. If you want a bad glitchy consoole prot then this is the game for you.