It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A single spark of courage can ignite the fires of hope.

<span class="bold">The Saboteur&trade;</span>, a stylish action-adventure chronicling one man's fight for revenge in Nazi-occupied France, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com, with a 50% launch discount.

Sabotage really is an underappreciated art. Not only does it require copious amounts of creativity, street smarts, patience, and bravado, it can also help oppressed people survive an occupation long enough until the time is ripe to fight back. Racecar mechanic Sean Devlin wasn't planning on becoming a saboteur, but when his best friend gets killed by a sadistic German officer, he finds himself joining the French resistance, willing to cause some mayhem and avenge his buddy's death in the process. As he's running across rooftops, engaging in shootouts, and blowing up enemy assets, the black and white Parisian districts will gradually get more colorful, signifying the locals' growing confidence against the receding oppressors. Vive la résistance!

Work the streets and shadows of Paris and push back the German occupation forces in <span class="bold">The Saboteur&trade;</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
The 50% discount will last until September 29, 12:59 PM UTC.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/FgvgAY74c_Y
Post edited September 22, 2016 by maladr0Id
Nice. Been wanting this game to come to GOG for a while. And now it's here, uncensored and DRM-free for $10? Bought. :)

Today's batch of EA games makes me smile. Keep 'em coming!
I looked & couldn't find an answer, did they fix the minimap bug that was apparent on the Origin version? I bought that & if you have it set to 1080p, the minimap's icons were offset to the side. If you brought the Res. down to 720 something or other, the icons would be where they should be.

I LOVE this game, had it on 360, built my computer, bought it on Origin & noticed the bug. This game has a million things on the map, so having them so far offset was maddening. Really hope the minimap is fully funtional here.
AW YES! I've been looking forward to playing this game!

Side question: Has anyone else caught a bug on the front page that shows the price for The Saboteur and Mirrors Edge as $3.09 each and $6.99 for the Spore Collection?
Great to hear we got the "proper" version on GOG!

I still have my physical version. I remember installing it, and that I played it for an hour or two, and then some other game took me away and I didn't go back, though I've always meant to. I thought it was a pretty good game, and it ran well for me. Q6600 and nVidia card.

Wishlisted for now, although I would like to grab it while it's still on sale. Alas, money's tight at the moment. I used dental floss on my teeth last night, as the dentist has told me to do all these years, and the floss caught the edge of a filling. I thought it was just stuck, and gave it a good yank, and the filling flew out of my mouth and into the sink and down the drain. Total cost: $300. I don't know if the moral of the story is "don't floss your teeth" or "don't go to the dentist", but that little incident is forcing me to wait on this. Not only that but eating feel funny until I get this stupid tooth fixed.

Shit, I rambled. Sorry.
Wow, I forgot how great the music is in this game. What a wonderful catch.
tremere110: The game even includes the Midnight Show DLC, which enables nudity. You just have to enable it in the options before you start a new game to... ahem, see everything. It's off by default.

Even with nudity off very little is left to the imagination.
I think it also unlocks extra safe spots in brothels and stuff.
Post edited September 23, 2016 by Primo_Victoria
miguelsanchez12: I looked & couldn't find an answer, did they fix the minimap bug that was apparent on the Origin version? I bought that & if you have it set to 1080p, the minimap's icons were offset to the side. If you brought the Res. down to 720 something or other, the icons would be where they should be.

I LOVE this game, had it on 360, built my computer, bought it on Origin & noticed the bug. This game has a million things on the map, so having them so far offset was maddening. Really hope the minimap is fully funtional here.
Map bug has been fixed.
miguelsanchez12: I looked & couldn't find an answer, did they fix the minimap bug that was apparent on the Origin version? I bought that & if you have it set to 1080p, the minimap's icons were offset to the side. If you brought the Res. down to 720 something or other, the icons would be where they should be.

Thiev: Map bug has been fixed.
Thank you so much!
The map bug still hasn't been fixed on the Origin version (let's be honest, it never will get fixed), I lost count of the times I got lost because of the map marker.
Post edited September 23, 2016 by NuffCatnip
Just walked on in here ready to say that this deserves a "digital premiere" tag since I have never seen it on Steam, and then I remembered that Origin exists (for other people). xD
Anyways, glad to see this become available in our favorite digital store. :)
BranjoHello: Just walked on in here ready to say that this deserves a "digital premiere" tag since I have never seen it on Steam, and then I remembered that Origin exists (for other people). xD
Anyways, glad to see this become available in our favorite digital store. :)
This game was actually on Steam a long time ago.I missed it too, but i rarely use Origin.This game arriving here, is like a dream come true :D.Insta-bought all of them.EA keep the conveyor belt lubricated and DRM free xD.Cheers
Post edited September 23, 2016 by deja65
tremere110: The game even includes the Midnight Show DLC, which enables nudity. You just have to enable it in the options before you start a new game to... ahem, see everything. It's off by default.

Thanks for the tip ;)
musteriuz: I've had this on my paper wishlist for a long time and am glad to see it here, but I see people mention nudity - is it optional and how "full" is it?
ZwaanME: Well, at the start of the game you stay in a hidden room inside a strip club and the patch will allow you to see the girls without tassels on their b00bs. I don't know if you can turn it off, but if you're offended by beautiful women wearing nothing but (very revealing) lingerie, doing burlesque routines and suggestive dances, turning of the DLC won't help... As far as I can remember the strip club is the only place effected by the DLC. I personally didn't find it offending since it's presented as 'functional' nudity, unlike the gratuitous nudity and crude remarks in Duke Nukem.

Thanks for that info. If I stay in the room for long enough, will the game progress without me having to ogle the girls first? If I want to see nudity, I'll surf the web, I don't need it in my games.
Post edited September 23, 2016 by musteriuz
Great and criminally underrated game. And, by the way, not just EA's very last AAA release without DRM, but sadly also the final nail in Pandemic's coffin.

What stuck in my mind about it the most, though, is the awful voice acting for the Wehrmacht soldiers. And it's not just the pronunciation - the grammar is pretty messed up as well if I remember correctly. Obviously none of the involved writers and voice actors were really up to the task. As a native German speaker, to me this was a huge immersion breaker. If there existed a mod with those audio files being replaced by the ones from the dubbed German version of the game, that would be really kewl.
Bavarian: Great and criminally underrated game. And, by the way, not just EA's very last AAA release without DRM, but sadly also the final nail in Pandemic's coffin.

What stuck in my mind about it the most, though, is the awful voice acting for the Wehrmacht soldiers. And it's not just the pronunciation - the grammar is pretty messed up as well if I remember correctly. Obviously none of the involved writers and voice actors were really up to the task. As a native German speaker, to me this was a huge immersion breaker. If there existed a mod with those audio files being replaced by the ones from the dubbed German version of the game, that would be really kewl.
All the accents and voices are fucked in this game, ahah. Don't worry.
musteriuz: Thanks for that info. If I stay in the room for long enough, will the game progress without me having to ogle the girls first? If I want to see nudity, I'll surf the web, I don't need it in my games.
The game starts you in a cabaret, with a show going on in the background. Depending on when you visit the cabaret (it will be a safe house for quite some time), a show may or may not be taking place. Turning the nudity off at the options means there is a bit more fabric covering the girls.
As to ogling, you can do as much or as little as you want. Only place you may be doing more ogling than you'd like is when you are trying to win a specific car from the knife throwing contest, and that will depend on your skill at throwing knives.
Nice release. I own it on Origin and it's still on my wish-to-play list, but now I might play it DRM-free! Would need to rebuy though, to be able to do the last, AKA my money was wasted on Origin, back then when I bought it in an Origin sale.