It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A single spark of courage can ignite the fires of hope.

<span class="bold">The Saboteur&trade;</span>, a stylish action-adventure chronicling one man's fight for revenge in Nazi-occupied France, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com, with a 50% launch discount.

Sabotage really is an underappreciated art. Not only does it require copious amounts of creativity, street smarts, patience, and bravado, it can also help oppressed people survive an occupation long enough until the time is ripe to fight back. Racecar mechanic Sean Devlin wasn't planning on becoming a saboteur, but when his best friend gets killed by a sadistic German officer, he finds himself joining the French resistance, willing to cause some mayhem and avenge his buddy's death in the process. As he's running across rooftops, engaging in shootouts, and blowing up enemy assets, the black and white Parisian districts will gradually get more colorful, signifying the locals' growing confidence against the receding oppressors. Vive la résistance!

Work the streets and shadows of Paris and push back the German occupation forces in <span class="bold">The Saboteur&trade;</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
The 50% discount will last until September 29, 12:59 PM UTC.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/FgvgAY74c_Y
Post edited September 22, 2016 by maladr0Id
Too lazy to check the earlier posts but how does this version work on ATI cards? Yes / No?.
Glad to see this game get a release here. Hopefully the map overlay bug when running higher than 1280x720 resolution has been sorted.
Nice!
Have this for my PS3.

Now - to rebuy, or not to rebuy...?

Edit: aaand...bought.
Post edited September 23, 2016 by BreOl72
Niggles: Too lazy to check the earlier posts but how does this version work on ATI cards? Yes / No?.
I did originally play the game using an AMD card, some stuff was impossible to do.
Racing with a racecar went faster than the world loaded so I fell through. :l
Not sure if that was due to it being an AMD card I haven't read up on the issues.
Niggles: Too lazy to check the earlier posts but how does this version work on ATI cards? Yes / No?.
JMich mentioned something about it Here
Always nice to see additional games from the big pro-DRM AAA publishers. Strangely, in the case of this game - I've never seen nor ever heard of it before, so seeing it here is my first exposure to it at all. Seems odd considering how often I monitor various gaming websites, Steam store, GOG store and other resources that a big publisher's game escaped my eyes all this time. :) It does look like an interesting game though so I've wishlisted it.

Still, some people have suggested that this might be a version of the game censored for Germany, so I am curious whether someone who has bought the GOG version of the game (or a GOG employee who knows for sure) can confirm whether or not this game is censored to remove Swastikas or for any other reason. Normally the GOG versions of games are as uncensored as GOG is able to get a hold of, so I presume it is not censored, but it would be nice to know for sure. As a second part of this question - is the game available for purchase in Germany, and is this game listed on the German "banned list" or whatever it is called?
skeletonbow: Always nice to see additional games from the big pro-DRM AAA publishers. Strangely, in the case of this game - I've never seen nor ever heard of it before, so seeing it here is my first exposure to it at all. Seems odd considering how often I monitor various gaming websites, Steam store, GOG store and other resources that a big publisher's game escaped my eyes all this time. :) It does look like an interesting game though so I've wishlisted it.

Still, some people have suggested that this might be a version of the game censored for Germany, so I am curious whether someone who has bought the GOG version of the game (or a GOG employee who knows for sure) can confirm whether or not this game is censored to remove Swastikas or for any other reason. Normally the GOG versions of games are as uncensored as GOG is able to get a hold of, so I presume it is not censored, but it would be nice to know for sure. As a second part of this question - is the game available for purchase in Germany, and is this game listed on the German "banned list" or whatever it is called?
Bought the GoG version. There are swastikas everywhere. So I'm confident it's not the German censored version.
skeletonbow: ...so I am curious whether someone who has bought the GOG version of the game (or a GOG employee who knows for sure) can confirm whether or not this game is censored to remove Swastikas or for any other reason.
Same here. I hate it when they replace them with the likes of the iron cross or even worse like the black boxes in Indy 3 for the German version. Like we don't know what's supposed to go there. *facepalm*

tremere110: Bought the GoG version. There are swastikas everywhere. So I'm confident it's not the German censored version.
Good to know. :) Those featured trailers definitely gave me some doubts.
Post edited September 23, 2016 by mistermumbles
low rated
tremere110: There are swastikas everywhere.
Thanks goodness! You don't know how I'm relieved to hear that. A huge thank you to Gog and EA for preserving the Nazi symbolism, it's nice to know there are still some guys out there who can appreciate that kind of things!
tremere110: There are swastikas everywhere.
Avogadro6: Thanks goodness! You don't know how I'm relieved to hear that. A huge thank you to Gog and EA for preserving the Nazi symbolism, it's nice to know there are still some guys out there who can appreciate that kind of things!
Really?
tremere110: Bought the GoG version. There are swastikas everywhere. So I'm confident it's not the German censored version.
Sweet, good to know they're getting the good uncensored stuffs. :)

(To be clear, I'm not pro-swastika, but I am pro-uncensorship.)
The game even includes the Midnight Show DLC, which enables nudity. You just have to enable it in the options before you start a new game to... ahem, see everything. It's off by default.

Even with nudity off very little is left to the imagination.
Post edited September 23, 2016 by tremere110
OP1: Really?
Yes, of course. It's a very nice thing what they just did for us! They're such a dear sometimes. :)

Or perhaps... are you unsure about the meaning of my words? Maybe you're wondering if there's more than one way to read them? *scratches head*
Avogadro6: Thanks goodness! You don't know how I'm relieved to hear that. A huge thank you to Gog and EA for preserving the Nazi symbolism, it's nice to know there are still some guys out there who can appreciate that kind of things!
Yes! Especially since you can beat the snot out of the evil bastards who wear the symbol!

I'm not a fan of the swastika. I'm an even less fan of attempts to censor history. If something takes place in a historical setting, please don't change the symbols without good reason. I don't consider some people being offended good reason.

It really pissed me off when Apple removed ALL civil war games from iTunes because they showed the confederate flag. That was beyond stupid.

[EDIT] I see above my post you're not really being serious. Didn't really mean to come off so blunt - but my point still stands. :)
Post edited September 23, 2016 by tremere110
OP1: Really?
Avogadro6: Yes, of course. It's a very nice thing what they just did for us! They're such a dear sometimes. :)

Or perhaps... are you unsure about the meaning of my words? Maybe you're wondering if there's more than one way to read them? *scratches head*
No problem, Avogadro6

Enjoy the game