It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Become an elite commando equipped with an advanced Mecha-Suit capable of dimensional rift travel in a base-building, survival game with action-RPG elements. The Riftbreaker is now available on GOG.COM along with a 10% discount that will fade away on 21st October 2021, 8 AM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
So much glow so much oversaturation, I guess a lot of people must like it.
Looks pretty interesting. Will definitely give it a try when i have the time.
low rated
Looks too violent. "Kill them before they kill is" I think trailer said
Themken: So much glow so much oversaturation, I guess a lot of people must like it.
Not keen on it, made Shadow Warrior 2 unplayable
Factorio: "WHO ARE YOU!?"

Rftbreaker: "I AM YOU, BUT I AM FANCIER!"
Post edited October 14, 2021 by RedRagan
high rated
Demo.
https://www.gog.com/game/the_riftbreaker_prologue

8 minute trailer with developer commentary.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNJ5Mj8kiJA
Post edited October 14, 2021 by Swissy88
Oh, it's that game from the studio that made X-Morph: Defense. Might eventually check this out, although I'm not really into this genre (They are Billions and its clones).
Finally. Instabuy. For those who are on the fence about it try the free Prologue.
low rated
idbeholdME: Oh, it's that game from the studio that made X-Morph: Defense.
Oh. I guess that explains why they are shafting GOG customers by not giving us Achievements for this release, just like they did with X-Morph also, even though they give their "first-class" Steam customers Achievements for both games.

Those are both games that I am interested in and would have bought, but which I will not buy, ever, on any platform, due to the devs' treating GOG customers like second-class citizens and refusing to provide feature parity.
Since the comparison to Factorio has been been made, how much similarity is there actually? The videos I have seen all focus on the "shiny" stuff but whether or not I'm currently interested depends essentially on the logistics challenge of the base building...
First thing that came to my mind after watching the trailer and reading first part of the marketing fluff was "is this Factorio light"? Definitely interested, I'll see after trying the demo. Why do I have to rely on community for the demo link, though? It should be visibly linked on the game card.
idbeholdME: Oh, it's that game from the studio that made X-Morph: Defense.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: Oh. I guess that explains why they are shafting GOG customers by not giving us Achievements for this release, just like they did with X-Morph also, even though they give their "first-class" Steam customers Achievements for both games.

Those are both games that I am interested in and would have bought, but which I will not buy, ever, on any platform, due to the devs' treating GOG customers like second-class citizens and refusing to provide feature parity.
I understand that you are upset at the lack of achievements, but have you checked what they are on STEAM? They are lazy "kill 50/100/200 enemies" type of achievements, the type that you end up getting just by playing a skirmish game once or twice... utterly unsatisfying. The games might as well not have achievements.
It sure looks and sounds great, but I tried the Prologue and my hardware (GPU) is not capable enough.
Anyway, a nice release for sure!
Looks interesting, wishlist for now as I'm working on my backlog at the moment.