It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The award-winning RPG from Obsidian Entertainment has arrived in our solar system! The Outer Worlds is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 50% discount lasting until 2nd November 2020, 4 PM UTC! Explore a space colony and decide what character you want to become as the exciting, player-driven story unfolds before you!

Don't forget to check The Outer Worlds Expansion Pass that includes Peril on Gorgon and one more upcoming DLC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
Wrath-Amon: Though lets not mention the fact, that u act like u do. And why play or speak about it things u dont like or care about? At least u pronounce the mainstream idea that NV is better, than the others. Reminds me of Oblivion vs Skyrim war. Or Gothic vs Morrowind
Where did I say X is better than Y, again? mind to point it out? or that I don't care about these games? from the start I've been talking about your misconception of realism.

Yet you're somehow assuming I'm some obsidian fanboy lol

Anyway, I don't want to derail the thread anymore! consider this discussion closed
Wrath-Amon: Though lets not mention the fact, that u act like u do. And why play or speak about it things u dont like or care about? At least u pronounce the mainstream idea that NV is better, than the others. Reminds me of Oblivion vs Skyrim war. Or Gothic vs Morrowind
Memecchi: Where did I say X is better than Y, again? mind to point it out? or that I don't care about these games? from the start I've been talking about your misconception of realism.

Yet you're somehow assuming I'm some obsidian fanboy lol

Anyway, I don't want to derail the thread anymore! consider this discussion closed
Misconseption of realism... Look around, there's no logic in modern world anymore. We were talking about matter of taste.

Okey, u dont like Obsidian. I get it. Ur alignment is true neutral.
Wrath-Amon: NV has Legion. It's derpiness overshadows even city of kids. But ppl forget about it, since pathos lvl here compared to WH 40k. It feels like NV ppl are those guys, who claim that Oblivion better than Skyrim
There are absolutely some derpy things in New Vegas, as there are in all Fallout games, but the better writing and design make it work. Fallout 3 doesn't have that (IMO).

It's not even all Bethesda's writers fault, a big issue with Oblivion and Fallout 3 was file size and compression limits on dialog at the time. They went fully voiced before it was easy, and the writing really suffered. I don't know how different Fallout 4's team was, but it's a much better written game from the same developer.
Wrath-Amon: NV has Legion. It's derpiness overshadows even city of kids. But ppl forget about it, since pathos lvl here compared to WH 40k. It feels like NV ppl are those guys, who claim that Oblivion better than Skyrim
StingingVelvet: There are absolutely some derpy things in New Vegas, as there are in all Fallout games, but the better writing and design make it work. Fallout 3 doesn't have that (IMO).

It's not even all Bethesda's writers fault, a big issue with Oblivion and Fallout 3 was file size and compression limits on dialog at the time. They went fully voiced before it was easy, and the writing really suffered. I don't know how different Fallout 4's team was, but it's a much better written game from the same developer.
Agree to some of dat. Though I really prefer Morrowind dialogue style. Voice over few lines and let me dig through the list of topics.
Still time for people to buy this at 50% off ...
So are the DLCs completely DRM-free?
Post edited November 09, 2020 by ryuken3k
Niggles: Still time for people to buy this at 50% off ...
ryuken3k: So are the DLCs completely DRM-free?
Peril on Gorgon is, I'd assume the next one will be as weel.
It's interesting that GOG receives the bundled version of The Outer Worlds more than 30 days after its initial release. That way, it falls outside the refund window, and early purchasers like myself get to buy the game twice... Lesson learned, I guess.
Scion458: It's interesting that GOG receives the bundled version of The Outer Worlds more than 30 days after its initial release. That way, it falls outside the refund window, and early purchasers like myself get to buy the game twice... Lesson learned, I guess.
How comes? I myself bought the base game + season pass at release and the only thing missing from the bundle was the soundtrack. The soundtrack I can buy separately now. The bundle costs ~58 Euro and I paid ~55 Euro before. The soundtrack costs ~9 Euro, so in the end I paid ~6 Euro more.