It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Sierra spirit is alive with the sound of music.

<span class="bold">Order of the Thorne - The King's Challenge</span>, a musical quest to relive the days of glorious adventuring, is available now DRM-free on GOG.com for Windows, Mac, and Linux with GOG Galaxy achievement support.

Say what you will about the fairytale lives most rock stars lead, but writing songs is hard work. You must constantly expose yourself to the public, find inspiration in the strangest of places, and occasionally deal with bad-tempered, talking turtles. Yes, even while sober.

Finn is an ambitious bard, one of those brave enough to take on the King's Challenge: to compose "the greatest ballad ever", thus becoming Hero of the Faerie Kingdom. Basically what any decent songwriter is after. Play your magical lute as you follow Finn across the land, filling people's lives with entertaining noise, and your repertoire with all sorts of useful tunes. If you succeed, the King is willing to grant you any wish you ask of him. Like getting to relive the glory days of point' n 'clicks of yore, brought back by the people behind the beloved Quest for Infamy.

Enchant the enchanted land of Uir with your music and become the composer and subject of legendary ballads in <span class="bold">Order of the Thorne - The King's Challenge</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
Vainamoinen: Ahhhh, finally GOG is getting the new King's Quest...

...oh wait. What... is this. :(
cyboff: much better version, of course :D

Great to see it here on day one, but not an instabuy, waiting for a backer key :)
You'll get one, I guarantee it :)
cyboff: much better version, of course :D

Great to see it here on day one, but not an instabuy, waiting for a backer key :)
JudasIscariot: You'll get one, I guarantee it :)
Awesome! I already wrote a PM to BT on KS, but hey, good to know code is on the way :D
But do you have any news about Chaos Reborn codes? We backers are still waiting for promised e-mail....
Point and click. Not for me. But welcome on GOG, game (and congrats to the makers! ;) )
A retro style game with no XP support? That's odd.
Looks enchanting, like the artwork.
This looks intriguing.
Finn really needs to know about the Pick of Destiny! :D
I really dug Quest for Infamy so this was an instabuy for me.

Blackthorne519: Hey guys - the reason for the delay in QFI's update here is that we're adding support for GoG galaxy achievements, and with the size of QFI, testing it all has been taking long. (Especially with the new game coming out, and my wife and I just had a new baby in December, so I've been sleeping like none for over a month, hahah) but we should have a new QFI update soon.

Judas has been working with me directly a lot on this, and updates to this game, should there be any major ones, will come swiftly.

Also, this game is different that Quest for Infamy in that it takes place in it's own setting, not connected to the game. It's also the first in an anthology series that all take place in the world of Uir. We're in production on the second game, Fortress of Fire right now.

Bt
Congrats on the baby AND the new game. Got your hands full, but it'll be worth it!
Post edited January 26, 2016 by fortune_p_dawg
God dammit, GOG. Darkest Dungeon, the current promo, and now this? Stop playing Tantalus with me, and leave my poor wallet alone, you heartless bully.

(A.k.a. I have no money and I must buy)
Post edited January 26, 2016 by Pica-Ludica
I'm a backer - waiting for the GOG key.
flashpulse: A retro style game with no XP support? That's odd.
Why would you support an obsolete OS? It's built with AGS, and requirements come from it.
Post edited January 26, 2016 by shmerl
Pica-Ludica: God dammit, GOG. Darkest Dungeon, the current promo, and now this? Stop playing Tantalus with me, and leave my poor wallet alone, you heartless bully.

There you go.
Attachments:
gog_sale.png (188 Kb)
low rated
Will skip. Don't like the dev.
Pica-Ludica: God dammit, GOG. Darkest Dungeon, the current promo, and now this? Stop playing Tantalus with me, and leave my poor wallet alone, you heartless bully.

Cyraxpt: There you go.
hah, the story of my life.
budejovice: Will skip. Don't like the dev.
Hey buddy! How are you?

Bt
budejovice: Will skip. Don't like the dev.
Blackthorne519: Hey buddy! How are you?

Bt
I'm great thanks!

Literally all you had to say was "I don't really think my customers are cunts." I have bought games from the shittiest douchebags in the history of gaming, but I'm certainly not a cunt... because I'm not your customer. :)

Congrats on the release.
Attachments: