It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

On top of the pyramid of evil.

The Mummy Demastered is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com. Get it 10% off until January 17, 2PM UTC.
Inspired by the 16-bit classics of yore, this shoot-em-up puts you in the shoes of an elite agent looking to put an end to Ahmanet's reign of evil. Use powerful artifacts and upgraded weapons to exterminate her army of monsters, explore ancient tombs and brave haunted forests.
Seems very interesting... wishlisted for now!
high rated
Nice.
I wonder when (if?) we get Shantae: Half-Genie Hero from Wayforward.
high rated
Cool. A great release.

I still wonder why WayForward Technologies didn't release "Shantae: Half-Genie Hero" here. It would've been a day one purchase for me.

The Mummy Demastered is wishlisted for now.
Hope its not based on the recent film.

I'd never complete the game, I just keep killing Tom Cruise over and over and over again.
Important question: do you play as Tom Cruise in this game?
high rated
mechmouse: Hope its not based on the recent film.

I'd never complete the game, I just keep killing Tom Cruise over and over and over again.
It actually is... sort of. It's a tie-in game, but really really good.

And no Tom Cruise, sorry.
Mafwek: Important question: do you play as Tom Cruise in this game?
Nope, you're a nameless Prodigium agent.
Post edited January 10, 2018 by Hastur-
Looks interesting. Wishlisted.
Oh god, I hope not!
Now send the news to Way Forward to make PC ports of Thor: God of Thunder, Aliens Infestation, and Contra 4. :D
Oh yeah. And give us some Duck Tales Remastered love. :/

Edit: I also wouldn't mind the Mighty Switch Force games, but they're low on the totem pole, and I think one of them is more like a party game.
Post edited January 10, 2018 by pmcollectorboy

Hastur-: It actually is... sort of. It's a tie-in game, but really really good.

well they've not given her the double iris, that's a plus.

In the film those scenes looked like the Bos-eyed-ness awareness video from IT Crowd.

Oh well I'll just loop the scene in MI:3 where he face plants in Dubai while playing.
mechmouse:
Hastur-: And no Tom Cruise, sorry.
Mafwek:
Hastur-:
Oh, so people which actually buy this then. :P
seppelfred: Cool. A great release.

I still wonder why WayForward Technologies didn't release "Shantae: Half-Genie Hero" here. It would've been a day one purchase for me.

The Mummy Demastered is wishlisted for now.
Half Genie Hero and all its DLC.
Come on, GOG. Its absence here can't be because of the slightly risqué sexiness. You gave us Pirate's Curse no problem, and I loved the game.

Hastur-: It actually is... sort of. It's a tie-in game, but really really good.

Hastur-: Nope, you're a nameless Prodigium agent.
Brilliant! If he was in the game I would be killing him over and over like mechmouse, if he isn't, then I can actually finish the game!

Hmm, guess than it's carefully on wishlist for now, because while I do like Shantae games, but didn't enjoy other Wayforward titles.
pmcollectorboy: Oh yeah. And give us some Duck Tales Remastered love. :/
Done:
https://crackberry.com/sites/crackberry.com/files/styles/larger/public/article_images/2017/08/ducktales-2017-reboot-trailer.jpg?itok=o3vo_Fyt
low rated
deleted