It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Experience an epic multilayered story that has been developed across three titles and was designed to captivate new and old fans alike. The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM. In this colorful anime RPG, you can explore some newly annexed lands of the Empire with a new squad of heroes and catch up with familiar faces from the past.
Where is the "The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III Digital Limited Edition" ?
Only on Steam?

I would like to buy the version with everything bundled in one for a discounted price...
Post edited March 23, 2020 by Reglisse
Fuck yeah!

Couldn't give two shits about the completely unnecessary DLC spam (just like for the previous games). Thankfully, that can all be ignored. ;)
I COULD be mistaken, but it seems the bundled edition is the only one in the store right now. The normal edition should be 49 bucks, but the one in the store is 68, which is roughly around what the limited edition is on Steam. (71 bucks) The store page even says "DLC will be available later", but doesn't say what DLC that is.

It would be nice to have the vanilla edition available too as well as a list of what DLC is included, just so buyers know what they're getting and if it's different from what Steam is offering. :)
This release is so confusing. I don't know what is in this version, compared to the steam one. So few details... it is only the base game for 59.99€ ?
Lebibik: This release is so confusing. I don't know what is in this version, compared to the steam one. So few details... it is only the base game for 59.99€ ?
No, I don't believe it is, since the store page mentions there's DLC included. The base game should be $49. I don't have the current exchange rates memorized, but I find it hard to believe that's €59,99 no matter how badly the world is melting down right now.
Post edited March 23, 2020 by Erpy
Ouch. I bought previous two for around $40 at launch. At THIS price, third will have to wait (unless you provide non-dlc version soon).
Lebibik: This release is so confusing. I don't know what is in this version, compared to the steam one. So few details... it is only the base game for 59.99€ ?
Yes...I don't know what you get for 59.99€ ...the base game or the base game + DLC's?
It's really unclear /:
Yeah you're right,base game on steam is 49.99€ (but you can't buy it due to conflict with the demo version), but i don't see any mention of bonus dlc/limited edition soundtrack artbook in the gog page, so you can only buy on a guess :/
So "Launch Week Only Edition" on Steam is 50€ while it costs 60€ here???

Includes 4 items: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Premium Cosmetic Set (Free giveaway for Launch Week only), The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Anthems of the Thors Branch Campus Digital Soundtrack Sampler, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Branch Campus Student Directory Digital Mini Art Book
Will buy once the artbook and stuff are available. Been waiting a long time for this one.

I know a certain someone who will be very pleased it has full Galaxy support. hehe :p

Edit: Fix the price too... steam is getting more for less.
Post edited March 23, 2020 by Hikage1983
GOG my wallet, please!

Awesome to see it here fully supported.
I need to finally do my ToCS2 nightmare run. Too much on the backlog.
GOG really should make clear whether or not it is offering a "Launch Week Only Edition" that will be exactly the same as the "Launch Week Only Edition" version that is currently offered by Steam, which is supposed to give you some free DLCs if you buy it on Launch week.

Is that, or is that not, what GOG is offering here?
Shouldn't we play parts 1 and 2 first? Strange to start with part 3.
stryx: Shouldn't we play parts 1 and 2 first? Strange to start with part 3.
Those have been available here for years. Different publisher.
Post edited March 23, 2020 by Hikage1983