It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Blood of the sacred, blood of the damned.

<span class="bold">The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd</span>, the latest entry in the beloved JRPG series, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% launch discount.

The mad hunt for the artifacts of old continues and the Gralsritter order are the only ones keeping it in check. Now one of their most seasoned members stumbles upon a case that could very well expose the Septian Church's darkest secrets. Fierce turn-based battles and thrilling encounters with the series' consistently memorable cast await in his path.

The 10% discount will last until May 9, 5:00 PM UTC.

Watch the Trails trailer.
Post edited May 04, 2017 by maladr0Id
Great release! ^_^
So, the game is already patched?
Or should i wait until the patches arrive?

The statement from KawaiiSara was not that clear for me.
Godfather101: So, the game is already patched?
Or should i wait until the patches arrive?
Some minor text issues will be fixed in the gog version very soon

https://twitter.com/Hatsuu/status/859787713079197696
okay, thanks for the answer.
Then i'll start to play right away.
Hope i don't run in any game breaking bugs. ^^
Thanks for the release XSEED en GOG! :)

@GOG, why is KawaiiSara not orange?! :-P
Thanks GoG and XSEED Games for the release here as well.
madammina: So... how heretical is the nun? Is religion evil? Is only the Catholic analogue hypocritical (Sigh)

(Setiously, answer. I'm just so tired)
SCPM: Without delving into too much detail, this series of games actually manages to avoid these kinds of tropes, and I find such a change quite refreshing. ;-)
Oh thank Cosmos. THANK YOU! I just started the first one so by the time I should finish it and the second I should be able to pick this one up.
Good to know that the whole series is available in english at last.

Now i can finally play the first TiTS and buy the other 2 if i like it. :D
Awesome.

Would love to see the first trilogy, as well, and maybe Cold Steel.
Impaler26: Now i can finally play the first TiTS and buy the other 2 if i like it. :D
3 TiTS?... Like Total Recal?
Impaler26: Now i can finally play the first TiTS and buy the other 2 if i like it. :D
ValamirCleaver: 3 TiTS?... Like Total Recal?
At the risk of being ostracised from this society, I at first though the refrence was to a certain web based text game by a "fox" developer.
Thanks GOG and XSEED! I haven't finished the first one yet but I instabought this third one, just like I did with the second :).
madammina: So... how heretical is the nun? Is religion evil? Is only the Catholic analogue hypocritical (Sigh)

(Setiously, answer. I'm just so tired)
SCPM: Without delving into too much detail, this series of games actually manages to avoid these kinds of tropes, and I find such a change quite refreshing. ;-)
I'm stunned. That nonsense is low-hanging fruit that JRPGs have a hard time resisting.
Yay! Now we just need Zero and Ao in english