It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Survive the zombie apocalypse and make humanity's last stand in this three-game bundle, revamped for modern hardware. The Last Stand Legacy Collection is now available on GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
That's excellent, I hope more Flash developers save their legacy games like this. Instabought. :)
Honestly, for Flash games, this is all you will ever need:

https://bluemaxima.org/flashpoint/
I remember this series, so many great games from Flash era.
[1]
if they're still alive, still remember about them or care, which is something that most old games must deal with.

Also - there is other zombie survival game but with isometric view, though it was from this series?
I believe I played these on Kongregate years ago.
SpecShadow: I remember this series, so many great games from Flash era.
[1]
if they're still alive, still remember about them or care, which is something that most old games must deal with.

Also - there is other zombie survival game but with isometric view, though it was from this series?
Yes, that one's coming up:
https://www.gog.com/game/the_last_stand_aftermath
Edit: Or perhaps you were thinking of this one?
https://armorgames.com/the-last-stand-dead-zone-game/13691
Post edited September 15, 2021 by SCPM
SpecShadow: Also - there is other zombie survival game but with isometric view, though it was from this series?
There's the Decision series, which was quite good, but that was top down, not isometric.

I replayed them last year with Flashpoint.
low rated
Why is there a pricetag on FREEWARE that was previously playable on an Internet browser, via the Adobe Flash player plugin and now via the Ruffle emulator, on ArmorGames's website,

https://armorgames.com/play/269/the-last-stand/
[The Last Stand 2 and The Last Stand Union City are not playable yet]

and that is properly archived on BlueMaxima's Flashpoint emulator

[The entire trilogy is playable]

?!?!?!?!?!

I have to point out yet again that the entire trilogy is FREEWARE.
This is utter madness hinting at unscrupulous profiteering by whomever came up with this preposterous charade.
Post edited September 14, 2021 by FateIsOneEdge
FateIsOneEdge: Why is there a pricetag on FREEWARE
...because it's theirs, and they can decide whether to give it for free or not.
FateIsOneEdge: This is utter madness hinting at unscrupulous profiteering by whomever came up with this preposterous charade.
Right! Those entitled profiteers, selling a game they made!! How dare they!? Is there no limit to human greed?!!!11!
Mmmh... the game page mentions achievements, but on Galaxy there is nothing, I hope they add them...
low rated
Starmaker:
I kindly suggest a brain transplant in order to improve your pathetic attempts at trolling.
Wouldn't dare to call it as anything but maniacally nonsensical.
[Considering the impossibility of that occuring, it wouldn't hurt to consume the entirety of your, wasted as it seems, time, in search of a solution to your ignoble shortcoming, preferably AFK.]

And obviously, no. There is no limit to human greed and stupidity, as it becomes evident, yet again.

Best wishes.
-----------------
A loving reminder to anyone who has functional ears and eyes and can consequently understand the travesty of the matter at hand.
The trilogy was created and released as FREEWARE and remains so to this very day, if you just happen to run a browser search on flash game libraries.
This release, on digital distribution stores, perfectly paints the picture of a borderline scam, targeting mainly colorblind sheeple, supporting fans narrowly excluded, regrettably.

Cheers.
Post edited September 15, 2021 by FateIsOneEdge
FateIsOneEdge: Why is there a pricetag on FREEWARE that was previously playable on an Internet browser, via the Adobe Flash player plugin and now via the Ruffle emulator, on ArmorGames's website,

https://armorgames.com/play/269/the-last-stand/
[The Last Stand 2 and The Last Stand Union City are not playable yet]

and that is properly archived on BlueMaxima's Flashpoint emulator

[The entire trilogy is playable]

?!?!?!?!?!

I have to point out yet again that the entire trilogy is FREEWARE.
This is utter madness hinting at unscrupulous profiteering by whomever came up with this preposterous charade.
No one is forcing you to buy if you dont want to
But for those that want to support the dev a bit finanancially the option is there
its also kinda ridiculous to claim that the devs shoud work for free or always shoud work for free or that if the work they relesed once was free, then it always shoud remain free
what do you do for a living?
Post edited September 15, 2021 by Lodium
Alexim: Mmmh... the game page mentions achievements, but on Galaxy there is nothing, I hope they add them...
Maybe they are in game? Flash games used to do that sometimes.
FateIsOneEdge: The trilogy was created and released as FREEWARE and remains so to this very day, if you just happen to run a browser search on flash game libraries.
Friendly reminder, flash is DEAD. And even before it was, they were "free" but the devs made money off advertisement on the websites hosting it. Would you be happier if they released it "free" with intrusive adds inserted into the game?

This is the best option to allow the games to continue to exist and support the devs. If you feel the price is too much for a game you already played, then wait for a sale.
low rated
Lodium: What do you do for a living?
Wish I got paid extra for replying to impulsive madmen, alas I offer my services as an one time free trial, before I ignore them.

I would like to note, for future reference, that I have nowhere, in any way, clearly or otherwise, made any of the claims the subject is accusing me of, thereby undeniably justifying my statement of calling him a blatant and shameless liar, aiming to gas-light and promote prejudice on the matter, hence ridding me of the burden to communicate sensibly.

I sincerely hope you actually are as ethical as you act to be, if your ethicality was ever really challenged that is.
To me it just seems like reserved hypocrisy, quite missplaced in this case, if I may add, since I have to assume you must be alergic to the word FREEWARE in a present tense sentence, as well as ARCHIVED, via a FREEWARE project that is, so you might want to educate yourself on the meaning of FREEWARE licenses, which I am sure it will incidentally turn up to be your lifelong carreer.

maddNeal:
I would be happier If I got to make money by milking freeware, even better if you were to spend it without any "problematic" arguments.

I have to admit that you don't seem able to fully grasp the simplicity of the reality that contains the issue at hand, needlessly complicating its components into a warped imaginary condition, akin to humans growing overemotional. I don't even think you had the common courtesy of reading a 10 post thread, before bothering to reply, probably on a whim, because if you had you might haven't produced such an unfounded expression of ironic inaccuracies, which I will equally not bother to address further.

----------------------------------------------
Neither of you can really expect me to take you seriously, since I highly doubt you intended to take yourselves seriously in the first place or maybe hilariously too much, judging by your ad hominem focused positioning.
At what a great fault I must be to "enlighten" you with simple facts.

What is really bothering you most, the hapless need to defend your constructs of habitual trains of thought, in a battle for survival, or the innate hate of them for being humanly flawed?

Regards.
Post edited September 15, 2021 by FateIsOneEdge