It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Do you have a nose for adventure?

The Inner World - The Last Wind Monk is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 15% launch discount until October 27, 5PM UTC.
A little petrification can't stop an Asposian hero like Robert from doing the right thing, can it? With Emil, a treacherous merchant and sycophant, poisoning the public opinion, it's now up to Robert, his flute nose, and his rebellious friend Laura to explore this wind-sical world and solve all its puzzles before it is too late.

Note: The Mac version of the game will be available soon.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited October 20, 2017 by maladr0Id
I don't regret that I instabought the game,
but a bundle discount like that other shop has, would be very appreciated.
gamesfreak64: 120 Dm ? a floppydisk i assume?
Did it come with a decent paper manual? some games had a nice big manual:( the paper quality was not always that good but i can still read them
"A" floppy disc? Hah! 12 of them! Or eleven plus a save disc. Don't remember.

The paper manual was rather meh, but it contained the copy protection. Which unfortunately wasn't a code wheel.

ANYWAY ABOUT THIS PRICE ISSUE :)
I'm definitely interested in this one as I quite enjoyed the first game. That said, it'll remain on my wishlist for a while. I've got a few too many adventure games in my backlog right now.
How come even newly released games won't utilise GOG Galaxy to its fullest potential? Okay, this one got overlay, but still no achievement support? There is no use having that Galaxy platform if GOG doesnt enforce new games to support its features..

Not to bring up patches that arrive belated (... if at all)
vrick: There is no use having that Galaxy platform if GOG doesnt enforce new games to support its features.
Forcing them may not be a good idea, I rather see a game on GOG without achievements then not there at all.
But it's definitely not nice nowadays when games get released on Steam with achievements but without on GOG :-(
Bought the game on Steam - no clue it was about to appear on GoG! Should've check "UPCOMING" tab?
vrick: There is no use having that Galaxy platform if GOG doesnt enforce new games to support its features.
Sir_Kill_A_Lot: Forcing them may not be a good idea, I rather see a game on GOG without achievements then not there at all.
But it's definitely not nice nowadays when games get released on Steam with achievements but without on GOG :-(
something should be done about this is all im saying. Devs dont bother and GOG doesnt care, so whats the point of using Galaxy?
vrick: something should be done about this is all im saying. Devs dont bother and GOG doesnt care, so whats the point of using Galaxy?
Online multiplayer matchmaking (where applicable)? Of course, you also have to consider there are people who don't want to use Galaxy, or any other client at all.

Edit: Oh and automatic updates, of course. It's been repeatedly sold as one of the main reasons for implementing/using Galaxy.
Post edited October 22, 2017 by WinterSnowfall
vrick: something should be done about this is all im saying. Devs dont bother and GOG doesnt care, so whats the point of using Galaxy?
WinterSnowfall: Online multiplayer matchmaking (where applicable)? Of course, you also have to consider there are people who don't want to use Galaxy, or any other client at all.
Is the implemented matchmaking always cross platform (eg can steam an gog users play on the same servers)? its good to have matchmaking solved by galaxy but if it's not cross platform then it also hurts the userbase since it fragments the players between different platforms.

also, Id like to see more of galaxy's features supported. Nowadays some of these may or may not be supported resulting in the steam version almost always being superior feature-wise. Somewhat it feels like GOG releases are just a port of the version released on steam with features often cutted, when we already have the platform that support almost everything that Steam does. This is what bothers me, but I guess theres no point complaining since clearly, neither GOG nor devs care..

Edit: yeah updates, assuming GOG will receive those updates in the first place
Post edited October 22, 2017 by vrick
vrick: Is the implemented matchmaking always cross platform (eg can steam an gog users play on the same servers)?
No, not always. It depends on the game.

vrick: also, Id like to see more of galaxy's features supported. Nowadays some of these may or may not be supported resulting in the steam version almost always being superior feature-wise. Somewhat it feels like GOG releases are just a port of the version released on steam with features often cutted, when we already have the platform that support almost everything that Steam does. This is what bothers me, but I guess theres no point complaining since clearly, neither GOG nor devs care..
They probably do care since Galaxy has been the main focal point on GOG for a while now. It just takes time to get everything spread across and usually it's up to the devs as well if they want to integrate with Galaxy or not. In essence, you'll probably see more and more games with full Galaxy support. When? Well, that is usually quantified by an expression GOG veterans are very used to already: soon™.
Sir_Kill_A_Lot: Forcing them may not be a good idea, I rather see a game on GOG without achievements then not there at all.
I agree .... the whole Galaxy idea was that it would always be the 'optional' client and since GOG does not like DRM it would look rather silly if the Galaxy client would suddenly more or less ' enforced' to be used in order to beneift the 'extras' that cliens can bring.

Anyway i woul never buy a DRM free game if on the other hand a optional client use would kinda be 'forced' to have all the extra fetures ....
gixgox: I don't regret that I instabought the game,
So any thoughts on this one, pal?
gixgox: I don't regret that I instabought the game,
victorchopin: So any thoughts on this one, pal?
My thoughts on the bundle discount?
I'm disappointed.

My thoughts on the game? Not much to say yet. I didn't start it yet.
But I enjoyed the first game very much - until my complete computer system crashed, and I couldn't finish the game.
Even though that are several years gone now, I never started the game again.
Yesterday I installed both games and will start over with the first one.

Or should I look at one of the 4 new games I got today????
I'm crazy about point'n click games, and can't resist to buy new ones.
Thanks on the info on the sequel, pal. Same here, man, got far but didn't finish it.

gixgox: Or should I look at one of the 4 new games I got today????
I'm crazy about point'n click games, and can't resist to buy new ones.
You too!? HEH
"El backloco insano" syndrome, man ;(