It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Survival of the dumbest.

<span class="bold">The Humans Bundle</span>, a trilogy of wacky puzzle games where you lead a tribe of incompetent humans through the hazards of evolution, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Three games, one bundle, countless of dumb ways to die! Cheat Darwin's law in creative ways to keep your persistent primates stumbling through the ages, as they outlast prehistoric and futuristic threats alike. They may be awkward, stupid, and completely unfit for survival, but at least there are a lot of them!
Risingson: If you did not hear of this game before it is just because you did not read videogame magazines at that time. Fair enough, I'd say.

It was part of the puzzle game craze that invaded the early 90s and we were all so happy about it.

EDIT: though expect quite a lot of "jumping at the right pixel" moments.
iRevolt: Truth to be told, I mostly haven't read any VG magazines at any time. So I guess, that's why I didn't heard about many titles.
That's the thing. I grew up not only reading but devouring magazines about cinema, science fiction, videogames and music. And I found out while getting older that only a few of the titles discussed back then survive the common knowledge. And not necessarily the better ones or the ones with most praise (who now remembers who Alan Rudolph or Hal Hartley were?)

It is fair, but on the other hand it also makes the past appear as something consisting of just a cherry picked set of things. There were way more adventures than Sierra and Lucas, way more puzzle games than Lemmings and The Incredible Machine (no, really, puzzle games were everywhere) and more crpgs, each one with its own interface, mechanics, perfect build and dice rolling, than anyone can imagine. So, thanks GOG.
I wonder if this means any of Piko Interactives other random things they own will make it over to GOG?

(As a note: They currently have Super Noahs Ark 3D, Dorke and Ymp, Jim Power: The Lost Dimension, Legend, Iron Commando: Koutetsu no Senshi and the Wisdom Tree collection up on steam currently)
jamesbuc: Super Noahs Ark 3D
Oh god...
Klumpen0815: Why no Lemmings?

(1, 2, 3D, Revolutions, Paintball, Adventures of Lomax)
guppy44: These games coming here would be a dream come true for me. :D
+1
While this is a nice release, would prefer to see 'The Lost Vikings' on here, as it's a better game in the same vain.
ciemnogrodzianin: I like when GOG releases things like this.
I find obscure releases like these interesting and pleasant surprises (though I prefer games higher up the wishlist to appear here), but I can't blame GOG for not bringing more obscure titles if they have a habit of not selling all that well. :P
I heard about this game in the past. I am glad it is here, so that I can play it. I also agree with others, we need to have Lemmings here. It was massively popular at some time. Fury of the Furries would also be a nice addition.
jamesbuc: I wonder if this means any of Piko Interactives other random things they own will make it over to GOG?

(As a note: They currently have Super Noahs Ark 3D, Dorke and Ymp, Jim Power: The Lost Dimension, Legend, Iron Commando: Koutetsu no Senshi and the Wisdom Tree collection up on steam currently)
I hadn't realized that the Spiritual Warfare & Wisdom Tree Collection is available there. Thank you for pointing that out! It'd be great to see all of them over here as well. :)