It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Survival of the dumbest.

<span class="bold">The Humans Bundle</span>, a trilogy of wacky puzzle games where you lead a tribe of incompetent humans through the hazards of evolution, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Three games, one bundle, countless of dumb ways to die! Cheat Darwin's law in creative ways to keep your persistent primates stumbling through the ages, as they outlast prehistoric and futuristic threats alike. They may be awkward, stupid, and completely unfit for survival, but at least there are a lot of them!
Silverhawk170485: There is a problem with The Humans 2. It still has copyprotection. When you start the game it asks for a code. I think it's in the manual. But the manual is not provided here on GOG. :(
Just a shot in the dark, but have you tried answering anything ?

Several gog games still have the copy protection prompt, but without the actual verification. So, without the need to actually seek the answer.
Silverhawk170485: There is a problem with Humans 2. It still has copyprotection. When you start the game it asks for a code. I think it's in the manual. But the manual is not provided here on GOG. :(
Piranjade: There is a JPG image in the game folder with the pics and code numbers on it.
It should tell you so when you start the game (see screenshot).
Manual for The Humans 1 is also provided in the game's folder btw.
And it is quite funny. :D
I tried.
(and apparently failed T_T)
Risingson: If you did not hear of this game before it is just because you did not read videogame magazines at that time. Fair enough, I'd say.

It was part of the puzzle game craze that invaded the early 90s and we were all so happy about it.
That's why I never heard of it. I spent the early 90s smoking pot and watching MST3K all day. :P
Risingson: If you did not hear of this game before it is just because you did not read videogame magazines at that time. Fair enough, I'd say.

It was part of the puzzle game craze that invaded the early 90s and we were all so happy about it.
tinyE: That's why I never heard of it. I spent the early 90s smoking pot and watching MST3K all day. :P
I did not know what pot or sex were about until a few years ago, so I'd say you win :)
Fun games. I played the first one extensively, and still have the included poster.

Didn't know there were sequels, but I may try them out.
Piranjade: There is a JPG image in the game folder with the pics and code numbers on it.
It should tell you so when you start the game (see screenshot).
Manual for The Humans 1 is also provided in the game's folder btw.
And it is quite funny. :D
Thiev: I tried.
(and apparently failed T_T)
Hmm, OK I look for it. But it wasn't so obvious. ;)
Silverhawk170485: Hmm, OK I look for it. But it wasn't so obvious. ;)
It is an unskippable, colored message at start. How this isn't obvious ;)
Klumpen0815: Why no Lemmings?

(1, 2, 3D, Revolutions, Paintball, Adventures of Lomax)
Amiga Versions please! Which was the only one which had this local multiplayer with two mice :)
Silverhawk170485: Hmm, OK I look for it. But it wasn't so obvious. ;)
Thiev: It is an unskippable, colored message at start. How this isn't obvious ;)
Ugh, OK. I was blind. xD
HafenkaeseLP: I haven't ever heard of this game before, but it strongly reminds me of Gobliiins.
Darvond: There's no adventure aspects/pointing and clicking in the first game.
Are you referring to Gobliiins or to The Humans? In the latter case, both franchises seem to share the same origins
Post edited July 14, 2017 by HafenkaeseLP
I remember playing this when I was a kid - I don't really remember liking it that much, but I'm glad it's available again.
Are they Humans or are they dancers?
HafenkaeseLP: Are you referring to Gobliiins or to The Humans? In the latter case, both franchises seem to share the same origins
I meant the Humans.

EDIT: though expect quite a lot of "jumping at the right pixel" moments.
Truth to be told, I mostly haven't read any VG magazines at any time. So I guess, that's why I didn't heard about many titles.
I like when GOG releases things like this. Who cares about all that today AAA crap? ;)

I've never played this game, but it looks interesting. Is the gameplay similar to Lost Vikings, Gobliiins or Lemings?
EDIT: I haven't noticed comments above. It seems to be slow-paced and focused on puzzles. For me - that's really great. Wishlisted for now.
Post edited July 14, 2017 by ciemnogrodzianin