It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Become the Falconeer and soar through the skies aboard a devastatingly powerful Warbird! Take part in an engaging action RPG featuring ferocious aerial dogfights and deep exploration of the mysterious open world. The Falconeer is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 10% discount lasting until 17th November 2020, 5 PM UTC!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
No launch discount except for other storefronts...
I preordered the Deluxe Edition a few weeks ago but the bonus content isn't there.
Am I the only one in this situation ?
Kryornis: I preordered the Deluxe Edition a few weeks ago but the bonus content isn't there.
None of their socials mention gog, neither does their website.
Good luck
Kryornis: I preordered the Deluxe Edition a few weeks ago but the bonus content isn't there.
Same here...
I asked on Steam where the Bonus for GOG are hidden :)
Post edited November 10, 2020 by Reglisse
If the goodies don't appear please use this link to refresh your account. =) They will appear afterwards.
SmollestLight: If the goodies don't appear please use this link to refresh your account. =) They will appear afterwards.
It's all good now :)
Thank you!
SmollestLight: If the goodies don't appear please use this link to refresh your account. =) They will appear afterwards.
It's working now. Thank you!

The soundtrack is in mp3 and flac for those wondering. :)
Post edited November 10, 2020 by Kryornis
They appear on account, but can't be downloaded. Soundtrack and guide lead to 404 sad bear page and Galaxy doesn't detect extras as well.
Kryornis: It's working now. Thank you!

You tried downloading them? Both soundtrack version and guide lead to 404 error page for me.
Post edited November 10, 2020 by Bambusek
The game has now a 10% discount. If you have purchased it meanwhile without that discount, please reach out to our support.
Bambusek: They appear on account, but can't be downloaded. Soundtrack and guide lead to 404 sad bear page and Galaxy doesn't detect extras as well.
Kryornis: It's working now. Thank you!

Bambusek: You tried downloading them? Both soundtrack version and guide lead to 404 error page for me.
I spoke too soon. The links don't work :/
Also, the achievements are not listed in Galaxy.
Kryornis: I spoke too soon. The links don't work :/
Links seem fixed, downloaded Guide :)

Achievments appeared in Galaxy as well, though no idea if they trigger.
Glad to see that extras and discount problem are solved. Game looks great, it's here and with achievements and cloud saves. I can't afford at launch but I'm totally interested.
Kryornis: I spoke too soon. The links don't work :/
Bambusek: Links seem fixed, downloaded Guide :)

Achievments appeared in Galaxy as well, though no idea if they trigger.
Yes, it seems fixed :)
Edit sorry for the double post, connection problems
Post edited November 10, 2020 by Dogmaus