It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Adventure gaming's greatest sci-fi collaboration.

<span class="bold">The Dig&reg;</span>, a Lucasfilm adventure designed by Sci-fi's greatest, is available now - DRM-free on GOG.com with a 20% launch discount.

For Lucasfilm, <span class="bold">The Dig&reg;</span> was a departure from the ways of fun little adventure games they treaded so heavily by 1995. Instead, it was a serious and mature story in a realistic Sci-fi setting. The game had a turbulent history, but benefited from collaboration with some of Sci-fi's greatest creative minds - those include Orson Scott Card, Steven Spielberg, and LOOM's Brian Moriarty - as well as an immense (for its time) development budget. The end result was a flawed, though beautifully hand-drawn adventure game. More than that though, it was a fascinatingly abstract story of alien worlds, immortality, and death. Plenty of death. Time has been kind to <span class="bold">The Dig&reg;</span>, especially when you can approach it (with a bit of help) as an interactive Sci-fi novel, and Lucasfilm's curious departure from the norm.

Excavate the secrets of a lifeless alien world in <span class="bold">The Dig&reg;</span>, available now - DRM-free on GOG.com. The 20% launch discount will last for one week, until Thursday, March 26 at 1:59 PM GMT.
Klumpen0815: The German translation of this game is awesome, I've still got it in my shelf, hopefully it will come here too at some point.
tfishell: You should message GOG and see if they could use it. :)
He'd be wasting his time as I've already got 5 or 6 German speakers asking about this already :P
JudasIscariot: He'd be wasting his time as I've already got 5 or 6 German speakers asking about this already :P
moonshineshadow: So I don't need to step up and also ask where the German versions of the adventures are and if you need files? :P
No, but thank you for the offer :D

This question has been asked already several times over :P
tokisto: And thanks for bringing the novell in brazillian languague!
Glad you like it :) I'm happy we were allowed to include that version of the novel :)