It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Immerse yourself in the grim world of a hand-drawn adventure game. The Blind Prophet from Plug In Digital is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM. Play as the apostle Bartholomeus and help him fulfill his divine mission - to liberate the corrupted city of Rotbork and destroy the Great Evil that lurks within.

Until 12th February 2020, 5 PM UTC, you can buy The Blind Prophet on GOG.COM with a 10% discount.
Anothername: Probably just me but now I want to watch a Rutger Hauer movie.
Or maybe a Klaus Kinski movie.
I've just tried the demo. It's really good. :-)
Nice artwork.
LynetteC: I've just tried the demo. It's really good. :-)
Thanks!
I did not know this existed.
polecat1: No voice-acting?
I am afraid for me it's a deal-breaker :(
I see "From Canada" do you speak French?
The Blind Prophet is developed by the French Baptiste Miny and edited by ARS GOETIA.
voice-acting certainly in French one day.
Post edited September 26, 2020 by Torille
Decent point'n'clicker which nails it in atmosphere and visuals (so far), but can't say that I'm d'accord with censoring in order to conform to and appease the consoles' moral police departments.
If true, that is:

"One more thing - I assume this kind of covering-up is inevitable to be allowed on the more family-friendly platforms like Switch or PS4 but was there really no way you could've built and supported two separate versions (one w/ a bit of T'n'A and one w/o)?"
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQIe_IAWkAEs1_r?format=jpg&name=large
https://twitter.com/sze_ht/status/1225576156700774401
Want to see more of the game?
DanVanDam plays it today at 11pm CET/5pm EST/2pm PST at twitch.tv/gogcom
Piranka: Want to see more of the game?
This type of games (point&click adventures) is very bad for viewing on streams: whoever saw the playthrough is not interested in playing for himself/herself. Indeed, in such a game, this is the whole point - to find the way to progress. Replayability in such games is either completely absent or very small.
Piranka: Want to see more of the game?
Loger13: This type of games (point&click adventures) is very bad for viewing on streams: whoever saw the playthrough is not interested in playing for himself/herself. Indeed, in such a game, this is the whole point - to find the way to progress. Replayability in such games is either completely absent or very small.
Piranka let us know because some people want to see the gameplay before deciding whether to buy it.
I definitely would like to see the game in motion and I don´t intend to stay for more than 10 minutes, as usual.
Post edited February 10, 2020 by Tarhiel
Loger13: This type of games (point&click adventures) is very bad for viewing on streams: whoever saw the playthrough is not interested in playing for himself/herself. Indeed, in such a game, this is the whole point - to find the way to progress. Replayability in such games is either completely absent or very small.
In general you're absolutely right and I never watch this kind of videos, but in this specific case I'm somewhat interested in game mechanics (not sure how classic is p&c experience here) and looking at a few minutes of gameplay may be really helpful, without a risk of any significant spoilers.