It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Beast Inside is now available DRM-free. Get it 15% off until November 7th, 2pm UTC.

The Beast Inside is a unique, gripping twist on thriller and survival horror. Immerse in the story of long-buried secrets, personal tragedies, and madness. Play as two protagonists bounded by dark heritage. Combat the enemies, solve riddles and experience real terror in the 3D-scanned environment.
Seems to have a lot of insta-kills...
It's a good game, not a masterpiece, it's but enogh to deserve a walktrough.

What's really scary is the number of games without achievements that keep coming out on GOG, and "only for GOG".

I don't care if they lost their achivements "only for GOG", but at least they should lower the price 2€ to be fair and compensate for the loss of features with respect to other plataforms.

I'm tired of the debate who's blame. I don't care if GOG hasn't developed a decent SDK in the last 5 years (to make it easier for DEVS), of if DEVS don't tray too hard to add them. I just want people to be able to freely choose whether to play them with Galaxy (and ALL its features), or to pass it on and play it without them; because this was supposed to be one of Galaxy's advantages over other clients and unfortunately 5 years after its release it has not been 100% fulfilled.
Post edited October 31, 2019 by Xabyer_B
ack, just watching the trailer made me jump and yelp, looks good for those who can handle the scares
mintee: ack, just watching the trailer made me jump and yelp, looks good for those who can handle the scares
*shrug* To me that trailer seemed like a very predictable by-the-numbers horror jump scare sequence.
mintee: ack, just watching the trailer made me jump and yelp, looks good for those who can handle the scares
Best to turn down the sound as I do this anyways as I use headphones, it's 80% the sudden music/noise that they play (Loudly) in order for the jump scares to be effective!

But yeah, I loved their last horror games so it's a given that I'll be getting this!

EDIT: My mistake, I'm thinking of the Bloober team, yeah I know; brain fart on my part!
Post edited November 02, 2019 by takezodunmer2005
takezodunmer2005: But yeah, I loved their last horror games so it's a given that I'll be getting this!
What were their last horror games? It does seem to be the first one on GOG.
Xabyer_B: I don't care if they lost their achivements "only for GOG", but at least they should lower the price 2€ to be fair and compensate for the loss of features with respect to other plataforms.
Personally, I consider achievements immersion-breaking, and therefore the lack of achievements a feature I would be willing to pay, say, 2€ for.

Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks.

The game itself looks... interesting, in any case. Trailer relies too much on jump scares (which I cannot stand), so I do hope the game itself is more about slow-burn horror. I do love me some Victorian-era horror, though. Welp, gonna do more research before I decide.
Mueslinator: Personally, I consider achievements immersion-breaking, and therefore the lack of achievements a feature I would be willing to pay, say, 2€ for.
Achievements can only be immersion breaking if they are mandatory. Those who are tied to Galaxy would not be since you can turn them off if you dislike them. So providing them in Galaxy for those who want them has no downsides.
MarkoH01: What were their last horror games? It does seem to be the first one on GOG.
It looks like Illusion Ray Studio's first game. takezodunmer2005 might be referring to the publisher - the same people who put out Agony/Agony Unrated and Lust for Darkness - though.

Something of note, the game on Steam has a limited additional discount:

Receive an additional 15% off when you own Agony, Agony Unrated or Lust for Darkness on Steam.
Of no comfort to GOG customers since none of those titles are sold here.
Post edited November 01, 2019 by TheMonkofDestiny
Question to the devs: does it allow for key rebindings?
takezodunmer2005: But yeah, I loved their last horror games so it's a given that I'll be getting this!
MarkoH01: What were their last horror games? It does seem to be the first one on GOG.
My mistake, I mixed these guys up with the devs of Layers of fear! As I knew they have a new horror game I thought this was their new one.
takezodunmer2005: As I knew they have a new horror game I thought this was their new one.
Blair Witch was Bloober Team's latest. Although weirdly not the "latest" in terms of recent releases to GOG.

(Completely unrelated to anything but I can't be the only one who keeps reading your username as takezodrummer2005 almost every time)
Post edited November 02, 2019 by TheMonkofDestiny
takezodunmer2005: As I knew they have a new horror game I thought this was their new one.
TheMonkofDestiny: Blair Witch was Bloober Team's latest. Although weirdly not the "latest" in terms of recent releases to GOG.
Wow - did not even realize they made this one as well. I only was aware about LAyers of Fear 2 (which I bought as soom as GOG released it).
TheMonkofDestiny: Blair Witch was Bloober Team's latest. Although weirdly not the "latest" in terms of recent releases to GOG.

(Completely unrelated to anything but I can't be the only one who keeps reading your username as takezodrummer2005 almost every time)
LOL, ironic as I started out as a drummer, ended up a guitarist! I wanted to change it to TZODnmr2K5 but they won't allow it...