It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The 13th Doll: A Fan Game of The 7th Guest is now available DRM-free. Get it 10% off until November 7th, 6pm UTC. Owners of The 7th Guest and The 11th Hour can get the game 25% off.

Return to The 7th Guest's Stauf Mansion in this mind bending fmv puzzle game made by fans of the original series.

The 13th Doll ties in with the events of The 7th Guest. A decade after Tad managed to escape the mansion, he is still haunted by the souls, dolls, and Stauf's victims he left behind. So haunted, in fact, that the young man now resides in a mental institution - misunderstood, plagued by guilt and obsessed with one idea: to escape the dreary padded walls of his asylum cell, return to the mansion - the site of his innermost fears - to rescue those he left behind and defeat Stauf once and for all!
pbaggers: Something I feel is worth asking. If it's being sold for $30 with what I'd assume is the blessing of the current rights-holder for T7G, is it even a fan game anymore, so much as an official sequel?
it started as a fan game but now its official
eiii: What happened to the German language version? Two weeks ago the game card showed support for German.
MarkoH01: Pretty sure this was a mistake. If this really is just a fan game I don't see any way for it to have German audio - maybe German subs ... but seeing that now no other languages at all are listed I doubt that they even planned localisation.
It only has been German text, not audio. But you are probably right and it was one of the usual mistakes.
Post edited November 02, 2019 by eiii
ussnorway: it started as a fan game but now its official
It's a good question to ask since the restarted Trilobyte aren't publishing it.