It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Surviving Mars: Green Planet and Surviving Mars: Project Laika DLC are now available DRM-free. Get Surviving Mars, its Season Pass and previously released DLC up to 66% off, until May 20th, 10pm UTC.

Notice: Both DLC are included in Surviving Mars: Season Pass.

Make Mars habitable and build a second home for humanity in Surviving Mars: Green Planet. Terraform Mars and make the hostile planet habitable for humanity, construct new buildings, launch new special projects, but be careful - all your decisions might have unexpected consequences.

Project Laika brings animals to the domes a to make colony life better for everyone. DLC adds a variety of pets and livestock that you can use to benefit your colony and improve life on the Red Planet.
Screamshield: I love the game but 100 euros of DLC(that's with the discount) is just too much for me. I'll have to wait for a 90% discount.
zeffyr: Promo page has different versions of base game listed, so many DLCs are shown there, but First Colony Edition (25$) contains everything apart from Space Race Plus and Stellaris Dome Set. It's a steal deal, grabbed it yesterday and I'm enjoying the game very much so far :-)
Actually First Colony Edition includes Space Race Plus in that FCE includes Space Race, Marsvision Song Contest, and Colony Design Set.
This is a really good discount! Short on funds at the moment, but looking forward to getting this at a later date.
Nevermind, answered, won't be buying atm.
Post edited May 17, 2019 by lazydog
zeffyr: Promo page has different versions of base game listed, so many DLCs are shown there, but First Colony Edition (25$) contains everything apart from Space Race Plus and Stellaris Dome Set. It's a steal deal, grabbed it yesterday and I'm enjoying the game very much so far :-)
undeadcow: Actually First Colony Edition includes Space Race Plus in that FCE includes Space Race, Marsvision Song Contest, and Colony Design Set.
My bad, you're right. So FCE doesn't only include Stellaris Dome Set, which is esentially a set of four skins for domes.
Bought FCE finally, was kinda surprised that Laika and Green Planet included as well. Basically only Preorder Bonus is absent. And lets be realistic, its not worth to preorder, since you can get it all now with discount.