It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Surviving Mars: Green Planet and Surviving Mars: Project Laika DLC are now available DRM-free. Get Surviving Mars, its Season Pass and previously released DLC up to 66% off, until May 20th, 10pm UTC.

Notice: Both DLC are included in Surviving Mars: Season Pass.

Make Mars habitable and build a second home for humanity in Surviving Mars: Green Planet. Terraform Mars and make the hostile planet habitable for humanity, construct new buildings, launch new special projects, but be careful - all your decisions might have unexpected consequences.

Project Laika brings animals to the domes a to make colony life better for everyone. DLC adds a variety of pets and livestock that you can use to benefit your colony and improve life on the Red Planet.
trusteft: How about that you can get it here drm free? Some people care about that you know...
Unless, whatever it is, Fanatical also gives you drm free installers.
TerriblePurpose: I guess you didn't bother to read my post, where I stated "For those people that use Steam as well as shop here on GOG, there's no reason to get this here, unfortunately (unless you already have the base game here)."
trusteft: Also, I bought the first colony edition some time ago HERE and I get the DLC "free". What's your point?
TerriblePurpose: "For those people that use Steam as well as shop here on GOG, there's no reason to get this here, unfortunately(unless you already have the base game here)"
I read what you said, thank you very much.

I shop on Steam (though not as much lately) and I will/would always pick a drm free version here than a steam version. So you claiming that your truth is universal is far from accurate.
trusteft: I shop on Steam (though not as much lately) and I will/would always pick a drm free version here than a steam version. So you claiming that your truth is universal is far from accurate.
What 'universal truth' did I proclaim? You're the one that popped in here with the gigantic chip on your shoulder. So you just go on ahead being you and misrepresenting what people post if it makes you feel better.
trusteft: I shop on Steam (though not as much lately) and I will/would always pick a drm free version here than a steam version. So you claiming that your truth is universal is far from accurate.
TerriblePurpose: What 'universal truth' did I proclaim? You're the one that popped in here with the gigantic chip on your shoulder. So you just go on ahead being you and misrepresenting what people post if it makes you feel better.
You are correct. I misread what you typed. I apologize.
RWarehall: Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low:
Surviving Mars (66% off vs. 40% off)
Surviving Mars - Digital Deluxe Edition [Deluxe] (66% off vs. 40% off)
Surviving Mars - First Colony Edition [Deluxe] (66% off vs. 42% off)
Surviving Mars - Season Pass [DLC] (33% off vs. 25% off)

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
TerriblePurpose: Nice! When I checked it, it wasn't discounted. Cool beans, GOG. Well played.
I'll say. And those discounts are sexy enough that, despite the middling reviews, I've decided to take the plunge with the First Colony Edition.
I bought Surviving Mars First Colony Edition but GOG seems to have revoked it to a normal edition and I do not get these expansions. I still have the receipt.
falloutttt: Read the EULA before colonizing anything... Or else, Paradox will colonize you!
trusteft: Feel free to explain.
I guess he is referring to statements like
"THIS GAME IS LICENSED TO YOU, NOT SOLD....grants you a non‐exclusive, non‐transferable, limited, fully revocable right and license to install,access and use (and to let members of your family or household to use) the Game on yourpersonal computer, ... but may only run the Game on one computer at a time"
or
"Some of Paradox ́s Games allows you to create and make available to other users your owncreated content (“User Generated Content” or “UGC”). You hereby grant Paradox and its affiliatesa nonexclusive, irrevocable, royalty‐free, sublicensable, perpetual right to use, reproduce, modify,create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, broadcast, and otherwise communicate,publicly display and publicly perform your UGC, and derivative works of your UGC, in connectionwith the operation and promotion of the Game."
or
"Paradox may collect information from you when you use the Game. Such information includesyour SteamID, computer configuration, gameplay behavior and progress, browser type, platformtype and software usage. This information is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision ofsoftware updates, product support and other services related to the Game. "
Ausargent: I bought Surviving Mars First Colony Edition but GOG seems to have revoked it to a normal edition and I do not get these expansions. I still have the receipt.
That's really odd. I'd contact support if I were you.
I'm waiting to see if the First Colony Edition is really the complete game or there will be a Season Pass 2 or whatever. I just can't trust Paradox anymore when it comes to DLCs.
trusteft: You are correct. I misread what you typed. I apologize.
Accepted, no worries. :)
Ausargent: I bought Surviving Mars First Colony Edition but GOG seems to have revoked it to a normal edition and I do not get these expansions. I still have the receipt.
Are you certain? You no longer have access to the DLC for the game?
Are you using the offline installers or the client? I just checked and downloaded everything (offline installers).
I love the game but 100 euros of DLC(that's with the discount) is just too much for me. I'll have to wait for a 90% discount.
TerriblePurpose: For less than the price of these two expansions, you can pick up the First Colony Edition right now on Fanatical, which includes the Season Pass, which would get you these expansions included. For those people that use Steam as well as shop here on GOG, there's no reason to get this here, unfortunately (unless you already have the base game here). Maybe the GOG summer sale will have the base game at a good discount.
Maybe a later development but this is the same price as on GOG - not sure if GOG/Paradox is price matching but seems moot to go buy it on Fanatical/Steam if you want it DRM free or in your GOG library at the same price.
Post edited May 17, 2019 by undeadcow
If you buy the 'First Colony Edition' then it gives you the base game with all DLC added, it can be confusing because there's no obvious 'First Colony Edition' designation in your library and GOG will credit you as owning the base game on the store page (as well as the First Colony Edition on it's store page.)
If you have the FCE look under DLC installers you will see 'Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade Pack,' Project Laika,' 'Space Race,' Colony Design Set,' 'Marsvision Song Contest,' and 'Green Planet' (the only thing FCE doesn't give is the Stellaris skin pack).
TerriblePurpose: For less than the price of these two expansions, you can pick up the First Colony Edition right now on Fanatical, which includes the Season Pass, which would get you these expansions included. For those people that use Steam as well as shop here on GOG, there's no reason to get this here, unfortunately (unless you already have the base game here). Maybe the GOG summer sale will have the base game at a good discount.
undeadcow: Maybe a later development but this is the same price as on GOG - not sure if GOG/Paradox is price matching but seems moot to go buy it on Fanatical/Steam if you want it DRM free or in your GOG library at the same price.
Later down in the thread, RWarehall posted about the discount. I quoted his post and noted that when I checked GOG's price, it was not discounted at that time, post #13

*edit* I edited my original post to note it's now available on GOG as well for the same discount.
Post edited May 17, 2019 by TerriblePurpose
Screamshield: I love the game but 100 euros of DLC(that's with the discount) is just too much for me. I'll have to wait for a 90% discount.
Promo page has different versions of base game listed, so many DLCs are shown there, but First Colony Edition (25$) contains everything apart from Space Race Plus and Stellaris Dome Set. It's a steal deal, grabbed it yesterday and I'm enjoying the game very much so far :-)