It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Which side are you on, general?

Sudden Strike 1, 2 & 3, the RTS series that perfectly captured the chaotic intensity of WW2, are now available, DRM-Free on GOG.com, with a 25% bundle discount. Anyone who pre-ordered or will pre-order <span class="bold">Sudden Strike 4</span>, will receive all three of them for free.

<span class="bold">Sudden Strike Gold</span> ets you command Russian, German, French, American and British forces during its WW2-inspired campaign. With destructible terrain and epic battles featuring hundreds of units in every scenario, it kicked off the series with confidence.

<span class="bold">Sudden Strike 2 Gold</span> continued that legacy, adding the Japanese armies to the mix, and spicing things up with more vehicular action and the war spreading to the Pacific.

<span class="bold">Sudden Strike 3</span> made the transition to 3D, letting you co-ordinate aerial, naval, and land-based attacks, expanding the size of the massive maps even further. Its advanced AI will become your best ally, when executing your tactics with the huge armies under your command.

Buy all three together for a 25% bundle discount, until Friday, August 4, 1 PM UTC.

NOTE: While still not entirely devoid of technical hiccups, these versions of the celebrated classics have been tweaked to work better in today's machines. You can expect added CD audio to SS 1, 2, and Resource War, restored editors for SS 3 and Last Stand, and a more stable performance for SS 2.
Post edited July 28, 2017 by maladr0Id
GOG.com: Which side are you on, general?

Sudden Strike 1, 2 & 3, the RTS series that perfectly captured the chaotic intensity of WW2, are now available, DRM-Free on GOG.com, with a 25% bundle discount. Anyone who pre-ordered or will pre-order <span class="bold">Sudden Strike 4</span>, получит все 3 классические игры в подарок.
Say what now? How did the Russian part sneak in there?
This is one of the series that should have been on GOG from the early beginnings :)
Thanks for getting it here, GOG. But you should provide better advertising for the games in the main page.
SO THE EARTH SHAKES!!
GOG.com: Which side are you on, general?

Sudden Strike 1, 2 & 3, the RTS series that perfectly captured the chaotic intensity of WW2, are now available, DRM-Free on GOG.com, with a 25% bundle discount. Anyone who pre-ordered or will pre-order <span class="bold">Sudden Strike 4</span>, получит все 3 классические игры в подарок.
liquidBass: Say what now? How did the Russian part sneak in there?
illuminati confirmed
Please, fix the link to Sudden Strike 4 preorder on the Sudden Strike 1, 2 & 3 pages.
Thank you! : )
GOG.com: NOTE: While still not entirely devoid of technical hiccups, these versions of the celebrated classics have been tweaked to work better in today's machines. You can expect added CD audio to SS 1, 2, and Resource War, restored editors for SS 3 and Last Stand, and a more stable performance for SS 2.
Looking for what people will say on reviews about these "hiccups" before buying, worked OK on a XP machine long time ago.
karnak1: But you should provide better advertising for the games in the main page.
I'd remove the "Preorders done right" thing & add these games instead. After all, these are the releases all GOGkind was waiting for. :) Great releases!
I'm an RTS junk but I've never played these.

How sad.

Are there any other RTS games they compare to? What I mean is I love C&C/Warcraft/Starcraft/EE, but I'll pass on another Cossacks.
Where is the 15% disccount in the pre-order of Sudden Strike 4? I thought It was until the release day (August 11)...

Why it has gone with the release of the previous games?
Wow awesome!
tinyE: I'm an RTS junk but I've never played these.

How sad.

Are there any other RTS games they compare to? What I mean is I love C&C/Warcraft/Starcraft/EE, but I'll pass on another Cossacks.
Similar to Blitzkrieg. No base building. You have your troops which you command in realtime to complete mission objectives. Has some cool mechanics like capturing enemy artillery / AA guns and using it yourself.
Post edited July 28, 2017 by Matewis
A fantastic series of games, they are like the Grandfather of the Men of War series
Thanks GOG, was waiting for these to hit the store. :)
Kalypso didn't even bother putting the games on sale on Steam, so a 25% off + some decent wallet funds seems like a good deal that I can't ignore.
Don't waste your money on the 4th game . Buy these .
Post edited July 28, 2017 by Painted_Doll
How is Sudden Strike 3 ?
I have very good memories of the first one and was hoping to see it there, which is really nice, I heard the 2nd is close to the first one even if a bit less good, but I don't know at all what to expect about the third ? Is it good ?
Post edited July 28, 2017 by Splatsch