It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Release Subject 13!

<span class="bold">Subject 13</span>, a point and click adventure from the genre's veteran, is available now for Windows and Mac OS X, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 35% launch discount!

Paul Cuisset, french-developer superstar (creator of Flashback, Future Wars and more) returns with a brand new point and click adventure to tickle your grey matter. <span class="bold">Subject 13</span> is brought to us with the collective power of Kickstarter and filled to the brim with puzzles based on manipulating objects and discovering the intricate mechanics behind mysterious high-tech machines. Your name is Franklin Fargo, a physics professor living out his day-to-day routine in a bitter haze of long lost love. It's quite the change of pace when one day you up wake up in a state-of-the-art scientific facility. Granted, the vacation would be a bit more welcome if you knew where you are - and how to find the exit. None of that matters anyway, your name is now <span class="bold">Subject 13</span>.

Escape the room, escape the facility, in <span class="bold">Subject 13</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com! The launch discount will last for one week, until Thursday, June 4, 9:59 AM GMT.
Good to see a day 1 release!
3 choices for this morning....need to do some research before I add to my back log but this looks interesting.
Interesting, I'll check out some videos and stuff when I get home.
Looks pretty decent.
Not for me (at least not for the moment), but cool to see a day 1 release.
Looks good. Looking forward to some reviews.
Since new GOG Windows installers are barely Wine compatible, new games without a Linux version are becoming a no-go for me...
petchema: Since new GOG Windows installers are barely Wine compatible, new games without a Linux version are becoming a no-go for me...
They are working on a Linux version. No idea when it will be ready, though.
It's great to see this adventure game on GOG. ( :
petchema: Since new GOG Windows installers are barely Wine compatible
Even when run with the /nogui option? I thought v2.x installers could be run that way, was it changed again more recently?
Wow, I'm very interested in getting this. But no goodies? :S
Looks very very nice, thanks for releasing it here!
I forgot the project few months after the KS campaign, glad to see it's released and most of all here on GOG !
Looks interesting, wishlisted.
There was a discussion in the gaming deals thread if we will see more Anuman in the future. Not as expected, but here we go. I will have an eye on this, but as I'm not really that puzzle-adventure guy (more story driven p&c) it will maybe take a while. But still, interesting, release.