It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones is now available, DRM-free. Get it 15% off until October 3rd, 5pm UTC.

In Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones, the player journeys from a doomed Arkham into the depths of the Abyss. Create your own character based on 1920's archetypes and carve a path through a broken and mysterious world.

Your desperate battle against forces beyond comprehension will haunt you until the end. Physical combat will be challenging, spellcasting will have dire consequences, and your sanity will be strained to the breaking point by unknown abominations. Sometimes the best solution will be to flee what lurks beyond the threshold.
Curse Nodens! I can't install it yet!
Lone_Scout: Curse Nodens! I can't install it yet!
Same here.
My Branjo Tingle tells me this one is going to be awesome!
Anyone got pkg file with offline installer that lead to nothing after unzipped?
Anyone having problems with GOG Galaxy 2.0 and this game?

Maybe the reason was that my page for Stygian was defaulted to mac and I downloaded mac version. No known fix for Stygian.
Post edited September 26, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
Today was brutal on my wallet (:
BeatriceElysia: Anyone got pkg file with offline installer that lead to nothing after unzipped?

Maybe the reason was that my page for Stygian was defaulted to mac and I downloaded mac version. No known fix for Stygian.
Same here, I got only a .pkg file not an installer.
Got the KS key yesterday
Woohoo going to go download now!

Anyone want any early impressions let me know - I'll probably fire this one up tonight! Almost done with my base game playthrough of Dying Light ... maybe I'll put the expansion on hold or do a bit of juggling with this one.

But I'm almost positive I won't be able to wait to fire this on up. Hopefully a chilly night and a nice generous pour of bourbon will set the mood... ;)
BeatriceElysia: Anyone got pkg file with offline installer that lead to nothing after unzipped?

That makes it the mac version, yeah. Possible they accidentally uploaded the mac version for both windows and mac, unless they actually switched them mac version happens to be the .exe for now? That'd be kind of funny.
Post edited September 26, 2019 by Fortuk

Fortuk: That makes it the mac version, yeah. Possible they accidentally uploaded the mac version for both windows and mac, unless they actually switched them mac version happens to be the .exe for now? That'd be kind of funny.
LOL yup just noticed this - will double check and see if I can get a proper D/L - thanks! Maybe I'll just try changing the . pkg to .exe ;)

*EDIT - Weird - the default D/L was set to Mac - never happened before. D/Ling again now...
Post edited September 26, 2019 by Ixamyakxim
Ixamyakxim: LOL yup just noticed this - will double check and see if I can get a proper D/L - thanks! Maybe I'll just try changing the . pkg to .exe ;)
Weirdly, I'm almost bummed about not owning it now, as this sounds like a fun puzzle to solve. :)

EDIT; Did you get the correct version after you fixed the default?
Ixamyakxim: LOL yup just noticed this - will double check and see if I can get a proper D/L - thanks! Maybe I'll just try changing the . pkg to .exe ;)
Fortuk: Weirdly, I'm almost bummed about not owning it now, as this sounds like a fun puzzle to solve. :)
I'll let you know how awesome it is tonight and maybe convince you to grab it (I HOPE anyway - can you tell I'm pretty excited about this one / have high hopes???).

Luckily the puzzle was a pretty quick one to solve - I just changed the D/L from Mac. When you use the offline installers, there's a quick little dropdown menu that has Mac, Linux and Windows. For some reason it defaulted to Mac and I didn't notice before I D/Led.
Fortuk: EDIT; Did you get the correct version after you fixed the default?
*EDIT Yup seems fine - just downloaded, installed AND started it up just to make sure - looks like a go. Can't wait until tonight...
Post edited September 26, 2019 by Ixamyakxim
Ixamyakxim: I'll let you know how awesome it is tonight and maybe convince you to grab it (I HOPE anyway - can you tell I'm pretty excited about this one / have high hopes???).

Luckily the puzzle was a pretty quick one to solve - I just changed the D/L from Mac. When you use the offline installers, there's a quick little dropdown menu that has Mac, Linux and Windows. For some reason it defaulted to Mac and I didn't notice before I D/Led.
Ah, too bad, I was hoping for something weirder than that! Have fun playing though. :)
Lone_Scout:
BeatriceElysia:
As you can see, the problem comes from Mac being the default. Correct that and you'll get the Windows installer.
How strange. Thanks for the heads up folks, problem solved over here.