It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Embrace the life of a seafaring civilization as you sail the open expanses of the galaxy with Stellaris' most immersive pack yet. Stellaris: Aquatics Species Pack is now available on GOG.COM with a 20% discount that will last until 29th November 2021, 4 PM UTC.

The release of the Aquatics Species Pack comes with a set of discounts on other Stellaris titles, lasting also until 29th November 2021, 4 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
low rated
A drop in the ocean, and a drop to the forum...
I like it!
• $3.24 • -75% • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition Upgrade Pack
• $9.99 • -75% • Stellaris
• $12.49 • -75% • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
high rated
More DLC milking ! this in turn makes Paradox games some of the worst value for your money considering the price for all content to the game.

I stay away.
Post edited November 22, 2021 by ChrisG_
there is only one rule in paradox
the dlc must flow
ciemnogrodzianin: • $3.24 • -75% • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition Upgrade Pack
• $9.99 • -75% • Stellaris
• $12.49 • -75% • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
what they should give is a maybe 15euro for all the current and future dlcs
Post edited November 22, 2021 by Orkhepaj
Why isn't Stellaris: Nemesis discounted as well?
Magnetize, magnetize!
Considering all the DLC overdose of this game I still wonder why Crusader Kings 2 is not on GOG...
ChrisG_: More DLC milking ! this in turn makes Paradox games some of the worst value for your money considering the price for all content to the game.

I stay away.
You're better off staying away from the GOG version of Stellaris in general if you care about modding.
ChrisG_: More DLC milking ! this in turn makes Paradox games some of the worst value for your money considering the price for all content to the game.

I stay away.
Crosmando: You're better off staying away from the GOG version of Stellaris in general if you care about modding.
Why? Doesn't the mods work with gog's version?
Crosmando: You're better off staying away from the GOG version of Stellaris in general if you care about modding.
viperfdl: Why? Doesn't the mods work with gog's version?
They do, if the modder has an alternate version of the mod on another site like moddb. But even then you'll need to edit text files just to get it to work on the GOG version. The Steam workshop just automates the whole process, 1 click and good to go.
another untested Dlc, no thanks but nice that Gog has the option
Games like Stellaris really need a Season Pass or Complete Edition.
viperfdl: Why? Doesn't the mods work with gog's version?
Crosmando: They do, if the modder has an alternate version of the mod on another site like moddb. But even then you'll need to edit text files just to get it to work on the GOG version. The Steam workshop just automates the whole process, 1 click and good to go.
Ok, thanks, good to know. So far I haven't tried any mods for Stellaris.