It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stellaris: Ancient Relics Story Pack is now available DRM-free.

Stellaris: Ancient Relics Story Pack is a new story pack for Paradox Development Studio’s iconic sci-fi grand strategy game, Stellaris. Uncover the ruins of long-dead civilizations in Relic Worlds to piece together the story of their rise and eventual downfall. Excavate their derelict cities and ships to unearth the truth, discover powerful relics, and harness them for your own empire’s ambitions.

Update: We're terribly sorry, but due to technical issues with Steam library verification, we had to remove GOG Connect for Stellaris. We're investigating in order to resolve it and will try to bring you back this offer in the near future.
An update would certainly be nice, I would like my copy and I couldn't get it, so opposite ends of the same issue.

Rich

WhiteRakogis: So nobody was able to get their copy removed or get a statement from GOG on what they're doing about the copies of the game given by the bug?

I got a copy from Connect too, and confirmed it's not in my Steam account either. Was thinking about opening a ticket too, but I feel like I'm missing something here.
Likewise, and also will there be any other games added to the GoG Connect system? There hasnt been one added to this for months, and when there was, it was just the 1 that was quuickly taken down due to an issue with it.
Wait, was there a Gog Connect event on the 4th of June?
Wishmaster777: Wait, was there a Gog Connect event on the 4th of June?
Yes, but only very briefly; it had major bugs (giving people copies who shouldn't have gotten them, and not giving them to people who should have gotten them), so they apologized and turned off Gog Connect until further notice while they bug fix and regroup.

It's unclear when it will come back again; since it's taking some time, it might or might not make it back before the end of the sale, who knows.

It was of course a marketing promotion with Paradox, who no doubt hope to sell some DLC on Gog, so marketing for both Gog and Paradox were presumably both disappointed that it didn't work out as planned.
Wishmaster777: Wait, was there a Gog Connect event on the 4th of June?
faroot: Yes, but only very briefly; it had major bugs (giving people copies who shouldn't have gotten them, and not giving them to people who should have gotten them), so they apologized and turned off Gog Connect until further notice while they bug fix and regroup.

It's unclear when it will come back again; since it's taking some time, it might or might not make it back before the end of the sale, who knows.

It was of course a marketing promotion with Paradox, who no doubt hope to sell some DLC on Gog, so marketing for both Gog and Paradox were presumably both disappointed that it didn't work out as planned.
It is good to know that I haven't missed that out. Were there any other games besides Stellaris?
Post edited June 11, 2019 by Wishmaster777
faroot: Yes, but only very briefly; it had major bugs (giving people copies who shouldn't have gotten them, and not giving them to people who should have gotten them), so they apologized and turned off Gog Connect until further notice while they bug fix and regroup.

Wishmaster777: It is good to know that I haven't missed that out. Were there any other games besides Stellaris?
No, just the Stellaris base game, and no DLC either (I'm not sure DLC has ever been given by Gog Connect).
Post edited June 11, 2019 by faroot
Wishmaster777: It is good to know that I haven't missed that out. Were there any other games besides Stellaris?
faroot: No, just the Stellaris base game, and no DLC either (I'm not sure DLC has ever been given by Gog Connect).
Ok. Thanks for the information.
So any update on the Connect issue? Any chance it'll come back during the sale, or at least any time soon?
Post edited June 14, 2019 by Rhyagell
Rhyagell: So any update on the Connect issue? Any chance it'll come back during the sale, or at least any time soon?
Doubt it, the entire 'play during the trial period and game appears as owned' seems like a Steam side issue and not fixable by GoG. Steam seems like the ones who have to fix it but I doubt they have any reason to (especially not to help a competitor).
So very unlikely we will get it back or any other game that does it, it seems. Well damn, really would have loved to add my Stellaris to GOG.