It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stellaris: Ancient Relics Story Pack is now available DRM-free.

Stellaris: Ancient Relics Story Pack is a new story pack for Paradox Development Studio’s iconic sci-fi grand strategy game, Stellaris. Uncover the ruins of long-dead civilizations in Relic Worlds to piece together the story of their rise and eventual downfall. Excavate their derelict cities and ships to unearth the truth, discover powerful relics, and harness them for your own empire’s ambitions.

Update: We're terribly sorry, but due to technical issues with Steam library verification, we had to remove GOG Connect for Stellaris. We're investigating in order to resolve it and will try to bring you back this offer in the near future.
Thank you Paradox and GOG!

Also thanks for the 2 free DLCs: https://www.gog.com/game/stellaris_horizon_signal and https://www.gog.com/game/stellaris_anniversary_portraits
Post edited June 04, 2019 by direspirefirewire
Never too rotten too shout.

So, this time I take a deep bow and say thank you.

Thank you.
high rated
We're terribly sorry, but due to technical issues with Steam library verification, we had to remove GOG Connect for Stellaris. We're investigating in order to resolve it and will try to bring you back this offer in the near future.
emter_pl: We're terribly sorry, but due to technical issues with Steam library verification, we had to remove GOG Connect for Stellaris. We're investigating in order to resolve it and will try to bring you back this offer in the near future.
Do we - who were mistakenly given Stellaris for free - get to keep the game?

I mean, I wouldn't mind loosing it, since it was a mistake, but would rather not.
GoG connect says there are NO games currently running right now to look for (completly empty)

Usually it shows a list of games there - Owned, Not Owned and Available to add but its totally empty of anything where listed games should be.
emter_pl: We're terribly sorry, but due to technical issues with Steam library verification, we had to remove GOG Connect for Stellaris. We're investigating in order to resolve it and will try to bring you back this offer in the near future.
Hmm... I´ve to wait to claim it, here.
Well this sucks. I own the game on Steam, and Connect said I didn't own it. Was going to submit a support ticket, but it looks like that doesn't matter now. Hopefully it comes back before the end of the sale.
Manestream: GoG connect says there are NO games currently running right now to look for (completly empty)

Usually it shows a list of games there - Owned, Not Owned and Available to add but its totally empty of anything where listed games should be.
look above at the user post of "emter_pl": "[...] we had to remove GoG Connect for Stellaris."

That´s the reason.
Fair play GoG!

For shame on the exploiters wanting to keep something for nothing!
capitolcpt: For shame on the exploiters wanting to keep something for nothing!
You are using plural form, but so far I only see one user who woukld want to keep it and some others who said they want it removed even before blue post.
emter_pl: GOG Connect is available only for the base game.
Ixoliptis: It's a bit bittersweet, on the one hand getting stellaris offline installer for free is always welcome ...However, on the other hand I already bought most DLC on ny steam account so unless a deep DLC discount happens on GOG, then Stellaris' installer will probably rot in my external drive. :/
I'm in the same situation. I bought the game at release, and I already owned a couple of the DLC when it released on GOG. If it had been put it on connect sooner, I wouldn't have minded re-buying the two DLC I had and continued to buy new DLC here. I waited and waited and it never came. Then there was a sale on DLC for the Steam version that was too good to pass up, so I'm kind of stuck there now. I have all the DLC except this new one.

Still, It'll be nice to have the base game here (if it gets put back on connect because I was unable to get it before it was removed). I'll definitely pick up the DLC again when the game is finished (if a Paradox strategy game is ever "finished"), I'll grab all the DLC again.
I was hoping the DLCs would also carry over from my Steam account. But, oh well.
Ekeko22: So yeah, I rather have it removed than anyone getting into trouble.
+1, I like your attitude.
deathwings51: I was hoping the DLCs would also carry over from my Steam account. But, oh well.
Well, me too, but DLC is how they'll make money -- they have to make money one way or another.

(I'm just talking about normal reasonable DLC here, please don't anyone start a rant about unreasonable DLC; that's a different topic.)
Post edited June 04, 2019 by faroot
faroot: +1, I like your attitude.
Thanks man. I like free games as much as the next guy, but getting it from an exploit feels wrong. I'm also a bit of a GOG fanboy and really don't want to see this incident biting them in the ass. I can just buy the game if I want it.
Post edited June 04, 2019 by Ekeko22
Hopefully they get the connect issue sorted out soon. I'd like the game on gog rather than Steam which I hardly ever log into these days.