It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Highway to HELL YEAH!

Steel Rats™ is now available DRM-free, 15% off until November 21st, 5pm UTC.

When they're on the road, they're indestructible. No one can stop them. But they try.

Meet the Steel Rats, last line of defense against the grotesque Junkbots who presumed to drive us out. Ride like a demon, pull off crazy bike stunts and blow stuff up. Switch between the four gang members to keep them clankers guessing and discover new radical tricks.

Get the Stylish Mayhem Skin pack and the official Soundtrack for maximum badassery.
Ophelium: First thing that came to mind was "Biker Mice from Mars".
chandra: My thoughts exactly! Loved that show when I was younger :)
I remember I used to have the video game adaption, back on the SNES, which was pretty fun! ( Although it did have some strangely random product placement, in the form of Snickers bars which gave you a temporary speed boost. )

On topic: This game came out of nowhere for me, never heard of it before. Looks fun, though -- to the wishlist it goes!
Bigs: *pop*
Morel: What that even mean ?
Like a bubble of carbon dioxide pops through the surface of sparkling water, release posts have to be popped through the surface of the forum to be seen.
tinyE: The pics makes me think a little of Duke Manhattan Project which was fundamentally a platformer but really energized the genre by incorporating a rotating screen to make it look and feel like you were actually playing in 3D not just 2D.

I'll wait for some reactions before I think of buying, but so far I am very impressed.
Well i saw a small video on youtube and if i was able to play 3d games . i'd buy this one ...

check this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phoeCxNmLkE

so funny to see those minibikes against huge machines , and yes I had a dejavu aswell: Biker Mice from Mars...
but the game looks very good and funny ...

Anyway its 3d so no go (motions) but it looks dam good...

Niggles: Interesting... any comments on the gameplay etc?
well you can try and watch this movie on Youbtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phoeCxNmLkE
Post edited November 08, 2018 by gamesfreak64
looks great and a whole lotta fun
Now this says something about the state of the industry: I was already in the middle of writing a "A skin pack for a $20 game? The beauty of computer games is in that even if something looks very nice, if you don't like the business model, you can buy a different game whose business model you like and not really miss anything!" when I thought, "Hey, just in case, look at how much they're charging for it." Alright, it was that rare case, and the game goes into my wishlist because it, indeed, looks very nice.
Hi guys,

I'm from Tate Multimedia.
First of all thank you for your interest! It really warms our hearts ;-)

shmerl: Is it using Unreal Engine or Unity? In either case, they should have released it for Linux too.
It's Unreal, and yeah - we're working on Linux version.
DenaePL: Hi guys,

shmerl: Is it using Unreal Engine or Unity? In either case, they should have released it for Linux too.
DenaePL: It's Unreal, and yeah - we're working on Linux version.
Hi, any plan to add the achievements to Steel Rats like the Steam version? Thanks!
DenaePL: Hi guys,

It's Unreal, and yeah - we're working on Linux version.
Alexim: Hi, any plan to add the achievements to Steel Rats like the Steam version? Thanks!
Yup, but it'll have to take some time. Thanks in advance for your patience. :-)
Alexim: Hi, any plan to add the achievements to Steel Rats like the Steam version? Thanks!
DenaePL: Yup, but it'll have to take some time. Thanks in advance for your patience. :-)
Great news, thanks!
This is great to hear, thanks for answering!
Good to hear that!
Initially I dismissed your game (and never heard of prior to GOG's release) on the sole criterion of being unavailable for the OS. Now I will have a closer look. :)