It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A new round of fighting.

Cycle of Warfare DLC is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% launch discount until October 12, 5PM UTC.
This DLC brings five new playable factions, including the ruthless A'shriari, expanding the game's replayability and giving players new strategic options and challenges in both Conquest and Scenario.

To celebrate, Starpoint Gemini Warlords and the Deluxe Edition are 50% off, while Titans Return, Deadly Dozen and the Digital Edition Upgrade go for 25% off until October 9, 5PM UTC.
Check all the deals here.

Check the trailer
Post edited October 05, 2017 by GOG_Solostran
The link to the DLC is broken.

link to DLC

My post didn't pop the announcement onto the forum either.

[EDIT] It finally showed up.
Post edited October 05, 2017 by tremere110
The discount for this new DLC was supposed to last until 12th October.

"Cycle of Warfare DLC is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% launch discount until October 12, 5PM UTC."
Glamdring7: The discount for this new DLC was supposed to last until 12th October.

"Cycle of Warfare DLC is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% launch discount until October 12, 5PM UTC."
I have submitted a GOG Support ticket about this: #143043
Glamdring7: The discount for this new DLC was supposed to last until 12th October.

kbnrylaec: I have submitted a GOG Support ticket about this: #143043
Same. It's not too big a deal though since GOG will do right by their customers. They're a good business.
kbnrylaec: I have submitted a GOG Support ticket about this: #143043
Glamdring7: Same. It's not too big a deal though since GOG will do right by their customers. They're a good business.
If it is a bug that happen one per year, I will say nothing.
But, GOG have toooooooo many this kind of bugs, that make I do not trust this company any more.
They always set clock/timezone wrong, change discount after promo start, cancel game discounts.

That is not a good sign for a mature company.

Fixed now.

kbnrylaec: Fixed now.
Yay! Thank you.