It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Starlords are made of this.

<span class="bold">Starpoint Gemini Warlords</span>, a sprawling space simulation, enriched with 4X strategy and RPG elements, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

No opposition is insurmountable when you put the best crew inside the most well-equipped ship in the sector. As an up-and-coming warlord, you must first learn to hold your own in intense dogfights, then build yourself a fearsome fleet and a solid base to establish your dominion. Oh and make sure you don't spend too much time customizing your battleship - that huge star-map isn't going to explore itself!

Get the extra loot inside the <span class="bold">Digital Deluxe Edition</span> or opt to <span class="bold">upgrade later</span>.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited May 24, 2017 by maladr0Id
UnrealQuakie: is this the first game in the series or a 3rd one? cause I don't see the first one posted up here.
This is the third one. And no, first original Starpoint Gemini is not available on GOG.
UnrealQuakie: is this the first game in the series or a 3rd one? cause I don't see the first one posted up here.
zzokalj: This is the third one. And no, first original Starpoint Gemini is not available on GOG.
I believe SPG 1 is included in SPG 2 as Origins.
zzokalj: This is the third one. And no, first original Starpoint Gemini is not available on GOG.
oninowon: I believe SPG 1 is included in SPG 2 as Origins.
Yes, it is.
I really liked SPG2 but the lack of interesting things to do in the mid to late game was frustrating. Sounds like this one addresses that.
Post edited May 24, 2017 by NovusBogus
that blows, thanks for the info.
oninowon: I believe SPG 1 is included in SPG 2 as Origins.
zzokalj: Yes, it is.
cool well time to give this game a shot cause i finished all the commander games and need a new one to play.
Post edited May 24, 2017 by UnrealQuakie
MaGo72: It is about profit and visibilty, the customer base on GOG is still small in comparison to Steam. And to maintain two dev branches in different places, when you are developing, is overhead, which is ok when you get the money for maintaining the 2nd branch and the same input from players

The price raise is normal for a game coming out of development in a lot fo cases.
Actually devs cleared that out long time ago on steam forums. And that is really understandable.

glova_lgm: Thanks for helping clarifying things out, and I understand that people feel leftout, but we just lacked manpower to handle everything.
I also apologize in advance if we are late with replying here, it is already a long workday for us.

Cheers everyone!
But the point is exactly that - feeling left out :)
Not just long - I imagine it a has to be a happy one )
So congratulations on this release. And good luck with this game and all that will follow :)
Post edited May 24, 2017 by ModaL
Hey, I'd like to ask, what is the difference between this and Starpoint Gemini 2 (graphics aside)? Can anyone tell me things about the gameplay, storyline and/or continuity? Is this also a direct sequel to Starpoint Gemini 2 or is it a separate game based on the same universe?
Post edited May 24, 2017 by Nicole28
Nicole28: Hey, I'd like to ask, what is the difference between this and Starpoint Gemini 2 (graphics aside)? Can anyone tell me things about the gameplay, storyline and/or continuity? Is this also a direct sequel to Starpoint Gemini 2 or is it a separate game based on the same universe?
There are many diffrences.

Territory expansion and control
Fleets construction and management
Headquarter construction and upgrades
Refined Skills and Perks system
4K support
More everything (weapons, ships)
9 times bigger map (then in SPG2)
Better music (dedicated soundtrack people wished for)
Diplomacy

and so on... This is more like an 4X game with focus on combat, not economy.
Nicole28: Hey, I'd like to ask, what is the difference between this and Starpoint Gemini 2 (graphics aside)? Can anyone tell me things about the gameplay, storyline and/or continuity? Is this also a direct sequel to Starpoint Gemini 2 or is it a separate game based on the same universe?
Based on my google searches, this should be a stand alone sidestory in the same universe.
MadalinStroe: Based on my google searches, this should be a stand alone sidestory in the same universe.
Storywise, yeah, it is a standalone story in Gemini universe. :)
This game does not deserve the 2.5 star rating. Reading the comments, it's pretty easy to deduce as to why this is happening. The people 1-starring the game no doubt don't own it either, which is and always has been the reason I take ratings here with a grain of salt.
micktiegs_8: This game does not deserve the 2.5 star rating. Reading the comments, it's pretty easy to deduce as to why this is happening. The people 1-starring the game no doubt don't own it either, which is and always has been the reason I take ratings here with a grain of salt.
Thank you. I didn't even see the reviews until you mentioned it. I don't know why would someone rate the game he didn't play? Or at least write a review so we can see what people disliked and improve on it. :(
micktiegs_8: This game does not deserve the 2.5 star rating. Reading the comments, it's pretty easy to deduce as to why this is happening. The people 1-starring the game no doubt don't own it either, which is and always has been the reason I take ratings here with a grain of salt.
zzokalj: Thank you. I didn't even see the reviews until you mentioned it. I don't know why would someone rate the game he didn't play? Or at least write a review so we can see what people disliked and improve on it. :(
"didn't get a game for free. 1/10, will complain again"
I think reviews should only be avaliable if you buy the game here that way silly things like this does not happen. I gave the game 5 stars as i like it so far and it does not deserve 2.5
So the game description is rather confusing -- is this a 4X game with some spacesim elements, or a spacesim with some 4X elements?