It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Unlimited power!

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II are now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 66% discount for the duration of the Winter Sale.
Devastating force powers, impressive setpieces, fast-paced action and an intriguing story full of twists, turns, and familiar faces: that's the power of the Force Unleashed. Follow the incredible exploits of Starkiller, Darth Vader's secret apprentice, and witness a never-before-seen story that could change the fate of the galaxy. No enemy can stand in Starkiller's way, but Vader's dark manipulations and his own questionable choices will put him on a dangerous path that not even his fearsome powers can avert.
20 euro for a 9 year old game. You guys have lost your minds.
bouncedk: 20 euro for a 9 year old game. You guys have lost your minds.
Jazz Jackrabbit Collection = 8,49€ for a 23 year old game.

There's a pattern.
You mean Disney right, since they are the publisher?
tfishell: You mean Disney right, since they are the publisher?
I fear that many people here think that GOG is solely deciding over the prices.
Age does not determine price. This isn't a second hand car dealer.
Just don't buy the game then.... Geez
well might have purchase bu t the sale ended on me in checkout, not cool.
GOG.com: Unlimited power!

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II are now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 66% discount for the duration of the Winter Sale.
Devastating force powers, impressive setpieces, fast-paced action and an intriguing story full of twists, turns, and familiar faces: that's the power of the Force Unleashed. Follow the incredible exploits of Starkiller, Darth Vader's secret apprentice, and witness a never-before-seen story that could change the fate of the galaxy. No enemy can stand in Starkiller's way, but Vader's dark manipulations and his own questionable choices will put him on a dangerous path that not even his fearsome powers can avert.
Then where is my discount in mid purchase even dug out my xbox contr and to my surprise no sale
Post edited December 27, 2017 by phildeez280