It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

You get a lightsaber!

Star Wars™ Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II, in which you master weapons of the Jedi and face the very real temptations of the dark side, is now available for Windows, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 20% launch discount.

Dark Forces revolutionised the early days of first person shooting. Star Wars™ Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II improved on the experience in almost every imaginable regard, as the series once again established a significant milestone in 3D action gaming. If the words "You get a lightsaber" weren't enough to get you hyped about this title back in the day, then the truly-3D environments and models, RPG elements, and unprecedented freedom of movement complemented by a varied arsenal of weapons and Force powers would have done it.

Star Wars™ Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II is a must-play for gamers looking to experience or relive gaming history, and the GOG.com treatment now makes this easier than ever. At the end of the day, it's a game that allows you to discover the Force entirely on your own - to walk the light path of a Jedi hero, or to unlock the sheer destructive power of the dark side - and that is just plain awesome.

Get your lightsaber and master the Force in Star Wars™ Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com. The 20% launch discount will last for 72 hours, until Friday, January 30 at 1:59 PM GMT.
Only $6?! Instabuy!
instant buy here. Great game
Why is the manual for Mysteries of the SIth included, but the game itself isn't?
Only 6 $, "DLC" and spanish version? OMG THIS IS EVEN BETTER
Ooooooohhh yeeeaaahhhh!!!

The game that has taught me the joys of virtual murder has finally arrived on GOG! :-))

And it's my 700th game on the shelf!

And it's only 4 Yuros!!!

I'm sooo happy right now!
Smannesman: Why is the manual for Mysteries of the SIth included, but the game itself isn't?
I think it is included...
Smannesman: Why is the manual for Mysteries of the SIth included, but the game itself isn't?
It is. :P
Attachments:
Post edited January 27, 2015 by Grargar
Whachu talkin' bout, foo?

I'm downloading MotS right now!
Love it!!! Mysteries of the Sith included as well!! Thanks GOG.com!!
It even has its own standalone installer ^^
xxxIndyxxx: I think it is included...
I don't see it mentioned on the game card though.
Wow, thanks GOG!

I recommend you all to install the JKE mod:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/jedi-knight-enhanced
I want to ask, is the music present in the game? On steam it isn't because the game needs to load the music from the disc for some reason so I want to know if it's fixed in this release. Thanks!
Smannesman: I don't see it mentioned on the game card though.
It's mentioned in the description.