It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Take the reins of a feudal dynasty in a divided galaxy following the destruction of earth. Star Dynasties is now available on GOG.COM.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Looks like Crusader Kings in space.

It could be a nice frame for a Dune-type setup.
ConsulCaesar: Looks like Crusader Kings in space.

It could be a nice frame for a Dune-type setup.
Yes very Dune. Also reminds me of the BattleTech universe as well.
Ralph Wiggums: "I like lines!"
I noticed Steam has a demo version. Will GOG be receiving one as well? I can just play the demo on Steam and then buy here but I'd rather have the demo here as well!
i keep wondering why GOG doesnt offer demos in general when a game is actually going to be sold here?
Post edited September 11, 2021 by Niggles
Really glad to see this here, I've been interested in this game for a while now - too bad it doesn't offer Win7 support (wondering if it works though), I'd love to support this (counting on you Win10 folks that can play the game).
Niggles: i keep wondering why GOG doesnt offer demos in general when a game is actually going to be sold here?
Usually the demos come....eventually. Sometimes when the game debuts, before, or long the after the game has been for sale. It's pretty inconsistent....
RafaelRamus: Really glad to see this here, I've been interested in this game for a while now - too bad it doesn't offer Win7 support (wondering if it works though), I'd love to support this (counting on you Win10 folks that can play the game).
If you're interested in this but still running W7, it would be worth contacting the developer to ask if they know about any technical blockers that would interfere with running it. There isn't much in the newer versions that games actually use, but many developers only officially support W10 because they don't want to deal with support tickets.
Tbh Stellaris has spoiled me as far as 4X/grand strat space strategies go, none of these games are gonna have even close to the amount of options as Stellaris does.
the premise reminds me of Star Lords.
michel_effeich: the premise reminds me of Star Lords.
Who?
Niggles: i keep wondering why GOG doesnt offer demos in general when a game is actually going to be sold here?
allope: Usually the demos come....eventually.
GOG has added more demos lately and I appreciate that. But I would not call it "usually" as too many demos are still missing on GOG.
michel_effeich: the premise reminds me of Star Lords.
arrua: Who?
Maybe he's talking about this game :
https://www.gog.com/game/starlord
allope: Usually the demos come....eventually.
eiii: GOG has added more demos lately and I appreciate that. But I would not call it "usually" as too many demos are still missing on GOG.
I just wonder why they dont request the available demo for a game thats going to be released here anyway.