It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Take the reins of a feudal dynasty in a divided galaxy following the destruction of earth. Star Dynasties is now available on GOG.COM.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
RafaelRamus: Really glad to see this here, I've been interested in this game for a while now - too bad it doesn't offer Win7 support (wondering if it works though), I'd love to support this (counting on you Win10 folks that can play the game).
Hey, the game runs fine on Windows 7, just checked.
RafaelRamus: Really glad to see this here, I've been interested in this game for a while now - too bad it doesn't offer Win7 support (wondering if it works though), I'd love to support this (counting on you Win10 folks that can play the game).
Truth007: Hey, the game runs fine on Windows 7, just checked.
Thank you!
So this game is a grand strategy game like others. I want to be keen on it, but can't be. It's needlessly complex in some areas, and woefully abstracting abstracted abstract abstractions in others. But I say this as someone who *tries* Grand Strategy games because he *wants* to like them, but never has any except Evil Bank Manager [RIP].

The tutorial was all about family/relations management, and there's so little if anything you can do on any given turn. And then there's the giant question of, "Just how DO I raise X number in the spreadsheet? Oh, I see, to increase my vassal count so I am allowed to conquer another planet, I need more income or to increase my technology number. How do I do that?"

And HELLO labyrinthine UI! Maybe some day I'll find a grand strategy to enjoy.
Post edited September 14, 2021 by mqstout
arrua: Who?
karnak1: Maybe he's talking about this game :
https://www.gog.com/game/starlord
It was a joke attemp. But nobody seemed to realize or care about the Guardians of the Galaxy reference. Today is a sad day.