It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The marvels of evolution.

<span class="bold">SPORE&trade;</span>, an organic playground of custom-made creations, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com, with a 60% launch discount.

At what stage does a living organism start taking its shape, absorbing influences from its environment, its parents, or its peers? For these SPORE™s it happens during their very conception when you get to decide their characteristics and traits, then see them grow from Cells, to Creatures, to an entire Tribe, to a glorious Civilization, and eventually a Space-faring people. Apart from your virtual offspring themselves, you will also get to design their vehicles and buildings, as well as determine all aspects of their eventful lives. And eventful they will be, because when you start exploring the universe, other species might try to befriend or fight your guys for intergalactic supremacy. It's a wonderful journey that begins with the versatile creation tool, but the decisions you make along the way will determine how, where, or even when it will end.

Create your own unique species and spread their influence across the galaxy with <span class="bold">SPORE&trade;</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
The 60% discount will last until September 29, 12:59 PM UTC.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/n49CtKgwGGg
Post edited September 22, 2016 by maladr0Id
Why did it only download the creepy and cute limbs, not the heads and other items? Do they not come in the collection?
tremere110: ...If they made Spore just about the space stage - I suspect it would've fared much better than it originally did.
I think so too. Spore just consists of too many independent parts. It's rather a game collection. The extremely epic overall arc sounds good in theory but in practice it means you play different games and not all of them are good.
Charles.Surge: I don't know this first-hand, but seems:

The Creature Creator was released prior to the game itself and that is why it exists as an entity. The editor is included in the base game. WIkipedia says, "The software is automatically superseded by Spore when it is installed, since the Creature editor is already present on the game." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spore_Creature_Creator
skeletonbow: Wasn't aware of that. Would be nice if someone who has bought the game here could confirm for sure if this is the case though. It seems odd that Origin sells it standalone still if it is included with the game itself. What use would owning it separately be if you didn't also own the game? To create creatures for a game you can't play because you don't own the game? LOL
Its probably 2 years too late lol but when Spore first came out there was a full game, priced at like 29.99 or 39.99 and then jsut a creature creator game for like 9.99. So people could tinker with that without a hefty price tag.
So, I purchased SPORE on gog recently and dove back into a game I have loved since its original release. But somethings amiss, none of my worlds are spawning trees! Plus the creature textures in game look incomplete, the sky isnt spawing clouds or any details like that, just a odd muted sky. Night skies show stars and galaxys though. Also, if I die in compbat, my game shuts down. Ive tried verifying files as well as uninstalling and re installing the game. Anyone else struggling with this? Im trying to push past the creature stage to see if anytthings missing in tribal and beyond but its a real challenge when my creatures either starve to death or my game freezes during combat.