It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Breath of new life.

<span class="bold">SpellForce 2 Anniversary Edition</span> a cult-favorite mix of RPG/RTS in a revitalized package, is available now DRM-free on GOG.com.

By the year 2007, SpellForce 2: Shadow Wars and its expansion SpellForce 2: Dragon Storm swept across the gamersphere, garnering a cult following for its mix of RPG and RTS elements in a bold, coherent, and–most importantly–absolutely fun experience.

A decade later, SpellForce 2 Anniversary Edition is here to breathe a new life into the series with a rebuilt multiplayer experience as well as numerous gameplay and bug fixes. Combining both SpellForce 2: Shadow Wars and Spellforce 2: Dragon Storm, the Anniversary Edition is a completely free upgrade to all owners of both original products, and an affordable upgrade (67% off) if you only own the base game.
JudasIscariot: Added:

- German language support
That has been my first thought. But as you did not mention it I thought it had been added before and I only had missed it with the lot of updates lately. Thanks a lot, THQ Nordic and GOG!

Now we only need the German language support for Spellforce 1. :P
high rated
Hope you had a great weekend and enjoy our update on the SpellForce 2 titles. :)
ThomNG: Hope you had a great weekend and enjoy our update on the SpellForce 2 titles. :)
Thank you! :D
Post edited April 18, 2017 by phaolo
Grargar: Check your order history for any presence of the game and try an account refresh. If it still doesn't show up, you should file a ticket with support.
Thanks, been trying to refresh my account for the last few days and there isn't anything in my order history, I think it's because I redeemed the 2 games after AE launched. I'll file a ticket then I guess.
ThomNG: Hope you had a great weekend and enjoy our update on the SpellForce 2 titles. :)
Would have liked to have the extras (manuals, wallpapapers, soundtracks, avatars, artwork) that was provided with the originals as well.
Still thank you for this update,
Attachments:
robertgg: Would have liked to have the extras (manuals, wallpapapers, soundtracks, avatars, artwork) that was provided with the originals as well.
If you owned the originals (and got the update for free), then they ought to be in your library. Is not that your case?
Thanks! They look gorgeous now! :)
Post edited April 18, 2017 by Carradice
Thank you so much for letting us keep the individual games we purchased, instead of just replacing them with the Anniversary Edition! I'm very happy to see that those amazing soundtracks are still present. Cheers!
Post edited April 18, 2017 by SpiderFighter
Any change you'll start selling 48/62/86 hour day packs as at this rate I'll never get around to it as my backlock keeps increasing faster than I can play games (I already have more games I can play in my remaining life time even if I play 24/7/365). ;-p
robertgg: Would have liked to have the extras (manuals, wallpapapers, soundtracks, avatars, artwork) that was provided with the originals as well.
Carradice: If you owned the originals (and got the update for free), then they ought to be in your library. Is not that your case?
Carradice: Thanks! They look gorgeous now! :)
I do own them all and the extras are still in the originals (my post attachments) Still would have liked to see the extras for the anniversary edition so I can have it all (for dragon storm and shadow wars) in one place and so that new buyer can also have access to it.
Carradice: If you owned the originals (and got the update for free), then they ought to be in your library. Is not that your case?

Thanks! They look gorgeous now! :)
robertgg: I do own them all and the extras are still in the originals (my post attachments) Still would have liked to see the extras for the anniversary edition so I can have it all (for dragon storm and shadow wars) in one place and so that new buyer can also have access to it.
Agreed, especially for the new buyers. Hopefully they will, eventually.
Will there be a chance to get the soundtrack and artwork for those of us who didn't get Spellforce 2 before the update?
Whoa, a new entry in my library without buying anything... What a surprise!
Thanks for that one Nordic! You're one of the best devpubs aboard this crazy ship! P-)

PS: Could you manage to get Oni and Vietcong under your wings? That way these titles would get to where they belong: Here.
What are the chances to get Faith in Destiny here? Is love to have the complete collection here.
gamefood: PS: Could you manage to get Oni and Vietcong under your wings? That way these titles would get to where they belong: Here.
I think those are both 2K games, so I have hope of them showing up via 2K.

Thanks so much! :) It probably goes without saying, but I'll remind Nordic that Microsoft classics are highly desired, especially Freelancer.
Post edited April 19, 2017 by tfishell
Well I had Dragon Wars and still had to pay for the Anniversary edition. So it's not free. In fact I already had the Spellforce Platinum Edition too! Hence only not having the anniversary edition so it cost me £3.99!
Post edited April 20, 2017 by UK_John